Best starting areas for anti- rpk noobs?

TwistedSister77

Apr 23, 2021
Hi, I wanted to know what areas have a strong presence of players/guilds/alliances trying to minimalize RPK. Asking for solo noobs looking to try the game, but are not guilded yet.

Please don't troll me with the worst places (although denoting those locations would also be very beneficial). Much appreciated.

(I know there were some pretty active AntiRPK guilds/alliances in beta, but not sure if they are playing and where).

*I posted this in the guild politics section, but not sure how busy that area is.*

Last edited:

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
A lot of guilds claim to be anti RPK but don't do much to stop it. Because it's way harder to stop then it is to do. But the best cities for not getting killed or toxai, hyllspellia and MK

Reactions: Tzone

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
I have been to all major cities and with my travel experience I would say the two most dangerous cities would be Morin Kir the eastern capital and Tindrem. The safest would be Vadda and Moh Ki. Even at the safest towns you will need some gold to pay off the local guilds. They charge anywhere from 1-3 gold for free passage over a day if you are in good standing (Usually, depending on how long they stay on). The people at Vadda are more helpful than anywhere else and in my experience gankers get ganked by everyone else as soon as it happens. This does not go for people who mess with Legion, or Integrity which are the local guilds here.

If you watch yourself Meduli can be alright as well. The only issue is sometimes small groups will isolate Meduli's area and make it hard to travel. I believe this is due to the valuable herb and desert horses that are so close to the town.

When I first went to the mainland I made the foolish mistake of thinking Fabernum was a safe area to hang out. I lost well over 100 gold at Fabernum. I encountered group PK'ers right outside of graveyard and horse killers often. I lost much more gold as opposed to the cities down south.

I would advise heading down south for a safer life in Mortal 2. However still watch yourself because groups do roam everywhere and sometimes come around. Remember when travelling strength in numbers. Good luck.

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
Completely irrelevant If u havent ever even met them, they Will send 20 guys on a singel unsuspecting dude everytime. Low lives.

We absolutely need low lives tho ^^

I totally disagree. I am a solo and they always just charged me. Maybe you are just not in good standing? They never sent the group after me. However I am aware they have a pretty large group at times.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
I totally disagree. I am a solo and they always just charged me. Maybe you are just not in good standing? They never sent the group after me. However I am aware they have a pretty large group at times.
They have only killed my friends and it was their first and second day. I support legions choice to do so but doesnt make them less scumbagy

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
In fairness not everyone browses this forum everyday. From new user

No, like I'm pretty sure this EXACT same thread was made by this EXACT same person. I remember commenting on it.

Found it.

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
Was in Meduli for a few days now and didn't have any PvP encounter. Before that I was around Bakti and it felt like every single griefer called that their home.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Your two big guilds that are ARPK and serious about it are Wardens and Harbingers. Wardens is based from Moh Ki, Harbingers is based from Morin Khur. The bigger guilds in the west that claim ARPK status all have ties to RPK guilds like KOTO or Legion, which really puts them more at what I call "Non-RPK" which is they don't RPK, but they can't really claim to be Anti-RPK and have full alliances with RPK guilds (And yes, RPK everywhere but a single city is still RPK).

There are of course numerous other guilds more serious about ARPK and some of them have pretty notable numbers such as The Noble Ones. Those two just tend to be the biggest if you measure average Discord numbers. Also many of those guilds are similarly based in the South-East.