Bad Player Typing in Help Chat

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Hopefully they make help chat exclusive to Haven. I feel like it's just a frustrating to listen to while playing and takes me out of the game so I just close it. Would rather players chat locally. Usually just turns toxic most of the time

Reactions: Falcar and Teknique

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
He has a Harbingers tag in that video. That footage has to be the better part of a year old by now. Not that I really care if you dunk on Rad but seriously, that's ancient history at this point. Do you have anything post the invention of fire?

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
He has a Harbingers tag in that video. That footage has to be the better part of a year old by now. Not that I really care if you dunk on Rad but seriously, that's ancient history at this point. Do you have anything post the invention of fire?
I might, probably not though. Killing him was such a regular occurence. It wasn’t particularly noteworthy.

hey we all gotta start somewhere. Radagast should probably start withshutting the hell up.
I’m not really asking a lot from him. Just play without flooding the help channel with cringey trash talk that isn’t at all commensurate with your player skill. Otherwise good fights mate

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodterst