Are you paying?

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Apparently SV Is considering the idea of activating subs. Henrique @Henrik Nyström sayd they were going to actívate subs when the game has only 1 server and can handle at least 5k, so far the game dropped a lot of population, content patch is delayed and the next upcomming patches seem will be completly underwhelming.

Having failed with the single server capacity and promising not to charge for subs till it's fixed, will you sub with the current state of the game?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Apparently SV Is considering the idea of activating subs. Henrique @Henrik Nyström sayd they were going to actívate subs when the game has only 1 server and can handle at least 5k, so far the game dropped a lot of population, content patch is delayed and the next upcomming patches seem will be completly underwhelming.

Having failed with the single server capacity and promising not to charge for subs till it's fixed, will you sub with the current state of the game?

Dude I would legit sub if they'd listen to some of the shit I'm saying. As we know we have a lil guild goin' on, and it seems about 50/50 of sub v not. I am def leaning toward YES, but I can't see why any sane person WOULD. My sub would just be to support MO (Why? I dunno... MO2... was something I wanted, I'm stubborn, I want them to have a chance to dig out of this.)

I think they should have focused on more content opposed to beating their head on the server wall for these past x months, so yea, they missed out on their promise, but they could still make a game worth subbing to. Right now, it's really just not. lol. It's also not a lot of money, and I am a hugely frugal spender on gaming, no other game, except a few upcoming ones, are interesting to me.

The sub has to start at some time, so that was to be expected. I just want them to make the game good. There are so many things they should be pushing out, just on a general level... not even road map stuff but like BUY ORDERS, HORSE STATS, etc. I was hoping this patch that may or may not happen today would be a good one, tho. I was hoping for a surprise add in like they have done a few times. Something GOOD.

Mo is still MO, tho, my favorite parts are utterly trash. I at least have the nuts to go ride around the world solo tho. :D It's somehow fun. I never subbed to MO for very long because I got bored, so I doubt if I do sub that I'll sub for more than a few months unless things drastically improve (but even then maybe not, lol, it tends to get boring regardless, then you come back in awhile...) but I do plan to sub a little. Plus we get that free sub.

Rynnik

Feb 11, 2022
The game industry sucks right now. Especially MMOs. I’m more than happy to vote with my wallet for MO2. Do I really hope for major updates and improvements? Yup, sure do. Would I love to not have to wait for those changes? Yup, hahahaha that would be nice if magic was real.

Rise of Agon is garbage. EVE is dead. Crowfall keklulwtfbbq?

if I’m going to spend any money right playing an MMO this is truly the only option for me. Hopefully my dollars lead to improvements long term but in its current state it’s still better than every other option.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Dude I would legit sub if they'd listen to some of the shit I'm saying. As we know we have a lil guild goin' on, and it seems about 50/50 of sub v not. I am def leaning toward YES, but I can't see why any sane person WOULD. My sub would just be to support MO (Why? I dunno... MO2... was something I wanted, I'm stubborn, I want them to have a chance to dig out of this.)

I think they should have focused on more content opposed to beating their head on the server wall for these past x months, so yea, they missed out on their promise, but they could still make a game worth subbing to. Right now, it's really just not. lol. It's also not a lot of money, and I am a hugely frugal spender on gaming, no other game, except a few upcoming ones, are interesting to me.

The sub has to start at some time, so that was to be expected. I just want them to make the game good. There are so many things they should be pushing out, just on a general level... not even road map stuff but like BUY ORDERS, HORSE STATS, etc. I was hoping this patch that may or may not happen today would be a good one, tho. I was hoping for a surprise add in like they have done a few times. Something GOOD.

Mo is still MO, tho, my favorite parts are utterly trash. I at least have the nuts to go ride around the world solo tho. :D It's somehow fun. I never subbed to MO for very long because I got bored, so I doubt if I do sub that I'll sub for more than a few months unless things drastically improve (but even then maybe not, lol, it tends to get boring regardless, then you come back in awhile...) but I do plan to sub a little. Plus we get that free sub.
but ARE YOU SUBBING? haha.
I understand, i'd be willing to support mortal with subbing my accounts only if im enjoying the game. So far i have, despìte the poor development, lack of content, QA, dupes and promises.
I'd sub at least one account once, if theres new content to be explored and a higher population. But it annoys me that when and if the game reaches certain population again the login won't be able to handle it and they will eventually end up releasing multi-server again (which at least they managed to somewhat achieve not mentioning the massive duping due to sloppy design).

Against Henrique's failed prognostic, they been working a long time in server capacity and stability and the results seem completly underwhelming (but expected). Having to play on multi-server does not annoy me as the lack of content, general development and fixes that were delayed from launch till now.

Then i can't say im exited with the incomming bounty system, i rather see other content first but i hope with this bounty system, changes and fixes to the flagging and standing-mc system come along to encourage player conflict instead of adding layers of burdensome tediousness in form of incomplete systems. Which im really convinced it won't be the case, no mayor adjustments.

But i get it, bounty was something they had half cooked somewhere and easier to release than the other stuff (i guess). Other than that i can't imagine why would that be the piece of content they need to add next.
Housing features been advertised to be added by Henrique several times in mortalO streams, delayed each patch till it was finally delayed again when the roadmap came out. I would be lying if i say i don't think their compass is broken as fuck.

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
I definitly cant wait for the sub rolling!

This game is awseome and i see a bright (niche) future.
Looking forward to it, when the people quit and theyre houses/keeps despawn.
Dont need it so crowded, i think the real community will build up after the free month ends.
For me that is the real release of this game.

No need to fight server capacity for people that stop playing when they have to sub. Think the rolling sub will start a "cleaning prozess" in a lot of things like community, gameplay, development, discordspam,...

Also it will be funny to see people whining about the game and sv while its worth for them to sub the game they are complaining about.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Oh damn now in have to choose which account to sub! Ill keep playing for sure, but i bet at least 1/3 wont.

The dark ages are coming to MO2…

Torothin

Mar 17, 2022
So right now people are taking advantage of the game by having 4 accounts each tied to a specific industry. This basically implodes the market in a negative way when each player can make whatever they want. When subs hit the player economy will see a boost in the positive direction where specialized crafters will see rewards for their work. I will sub my 1 and only character. Several in my guild have stated they won't though. But that is on them for creating so many accounts knowing it was a game heading to a sub based system/

BlacKnight

Apr 17, 2022
So right now people are taking advantage of the game by having 4 accounts each tied to a specific industry. This basically implodes the market in a negative way when each player can make whatever they want. When subs hit the player economy will see a boost in the positive direction where specialized crafters will see rewards for their work. I will sub my 1 and only character. Several in my guild have stated they won't though. But that is on them for creating so many accounts knowing it was a game heading to a sub based system/
Yes, main problem rn is people having multiple accs.... Good lord.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Aslong as theres duping and speed hackers and shit none u mentioned matters.
But yes it is a pay to win model, people are let to have multiple accounts aslong as they pay.

Reactions: Tzone

Dazin

Jan 29, 2022
Maybe for a month or two, but no more unless things change and new content is meaningful content. As a new MO2 player I was excited for what appeared to be a pvp focused game with character creation/customization diversity, an in-depth crafting system, skill based combat, and more. The reality has been much different though and mostly it has seemed to be all smoke and mirrors with big promises that don’t actually deliver either due to the game still being an unfinished product or gameplay barriers, unless you’re lucky enough to be in the subset of players that happens to live close to the actual server.

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
I actually wouldn't mind them starting the free month now.

But it would be cool to sync the start of subs with the 'Massive Bosses' and 'Necro' patch at the end of May... Pretty big milestone with plenty of opportunity for great trailers/ads.

but with those kinds of patches/ads/trailers comes players. So that highlights the biggest problem they have -
The Alt (no broker/no mail) Servers. That may be bugged and/or able to be used for duping? - I just guess from vague forum/discord posts.

I have yet to become confident that they can come up with a adequate solution. But i'm rooting for them :)