an alvarin only guild?

belad

Apr 8, 2021
to get the most out of alvarins for kiting etc. and booking it, and stickying, it seems like an alavarin only guild would be most optimal, and just run a script that loops everyones speed boosts in sync so there would be a constant 25% speed boost in battle. is there any race exclusive guilds?

Reactions: Bernfred

belad

Apr 8, 2021
or really you just need a squad of 25- 30 alvarins to accomplish this

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
We were running alvarin exclusive before mounts made it in but switched to other builds a day or two before they did. And I think that's a large part of the reason you wouldn't see that. An alvarin only guild would be good when they are in places they can leverage cliffs, water, etc. but the moment they face cav on the open field every single one of them is dead.

I am very curious how naval combat will go. If water fighting ends up being a large component of it as we've seen in many other games with naval combat, alvarin would be deadly in water fights. Ohgmir will likely own the decks though as there is nowhere to kite on a deck and their slow/tanky melee build excels at fights like that. Plus they have the highest damage when exchanging arrows or spells. And a bonus to siege weapons.

Freaking Ohgmir and Alvarins may own the seas.

Piet

May 28, 2020
Running a script to use that skill would be bannable I believe. They don't mind scripts in non combat situations but I would double check on using it in anything even near combat.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
to get the most out of alvarins for kiting etc. and booking it, and stickying, it seems like an alavarin only guild would be most optimal, and just run a script that loops everyones speed boosts in sync so there would be a constant 25% speed boost in battle. is there any race exclusive guilds?
Could name it down with the quickness

Reactions: belad