Alvarian Sight

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Its a clade gift that wall hacks for a short amount of time at a 10 min cool down. It does not see ghost. Its not worth getting.

If you could share the gift with allies to where 5 veelas could pop clades for the teamat 2 seconds each upto 10 seconds of wall hack it would be possibly worth it.
,Or if it was only for self a slightly longer duration with a shorter cool down would make it worth giving up a different clade gift.
,Or if it saw ghost so you could check for spies. I think this is the bear minimum it should have if you dont want to make it more combat oriented.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Its a clade gift that wall hacks for a short amount of time at a 10 min cool down. It does not see ghost. Its not worth getting.

If you could share the gift with allies to where 5 veelas could pop clades for the teamat 2 seconds each upto 10 seconds of wall hack it would be possibly worth it.
,Or if it was only for self a slightly longer duration with a shorter cool down would make it worth giving up a different clade gift.
,Or if it saw ghost so you could check for spies. I think this is the bear minimum it should have if you dont want to make it more combat oriented.

I can't say I play an Alvarin, or even PvP/play enough to have data to argue this one way or the other... however, subjectively, from my one time playing a Veela, I want to say that the skill is far from useless. It rewards intuition and game knowledge. Got a bad feeling about this turn/building? BOOM. This is a place that screams 'ambush'? BOOM!

If the ability were much longer/stronger.. i mean, you self described it as 'wall hacks'. I don't think it would go very well.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I can't say I play an Alvarin, or even PvP/play enough to have data to argue this one way or the other... however, subjectively, from my one time playing a Veela, I want to say that the skill is far from useless. It rewards intuition and game knowledge. Got a bad feeling about this turn/building? BOOM. This is a place that screams 'ambush'? BOOM!

If the ability were much longer/stronger.. i mean, you self described it as 'wall hacks'. I don't think it would go very well.
Well its just one of those skills not work getting because you will never use it to detect a ambush because of cool down. It would only be used to chase or find a prey. But its really short time. Like anyone who would need to use it to find a person, probably is good enough at the game that it doesn't matter.

The very least they could do is let the skill see ghost and maybe priest lines. This would be one help full for newer players, two be important for strategic purposes seeing how many ghost are around spying.

The rest of the stuff is mainly incase they really dont want people to see ghost for some reason, it would need something to make it worth getting.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Agreed, while situational wall hacks sound cool, there's no way 5 seconds of WH every 10 minutes is going to be anything other than a gimmick.

Only possible use I can see for it is if you're chasing a target in a city environment and lose them briefly.

Last edited:

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
It's a useless clade that exists as a newbie trap, similar to the "Find out if there might be gems in wood" and "find out if there might be gems in rocks". When we don't have 100x clade gift leveling speed, new players are going to be very upset to find out these clade gifts suck in practice.

Reactions: Vergil and Xunila

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
This one belongs on the list of most useless clade gifts.

What else belongs on that list?

Someone should make a thread about the worst ones... maybe SV needs to see them collectively and have the reasons explained so they can maybe adjust them in their next pass at clade and gift balance that Henrik has said is coming soon

Reactions: Deleted member 44