ADD FSR 2.0

D

Deleted member 44

It runs poorly everywhere. I got top notch PC and i get some render stutter while having 144 locked fps.
I have the same issue. I lock my FPS at 165 and I constantly have freezes and stutters. No other game I play has this issue. You can be sitting in game look at a still screen and you will see FPS periodically plummet. It is effecting combat too as swing/arrows will fail to work.

Reactions: Reimar and Tzone

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I just realized that DLSS or whatever is a performance thing. lol. I thought it was candies. I am getting better frames now, and it looks better except for weird trees.

Game does run pretty slow considering, my cpu is never close to high use, so I dunno. It's not engaging properly, I guess.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I lock at 80, I get lots of freezes and stutters. When Im MAing Ill get a second long stutter ever 20 to 30 seconds.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
If you run by a keep or housing you can drop to 30 fps quite easily with extremely good specs.

Reactions: Tzone

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
I don't have an AMD card but I do agree they should add it so more people can benefit

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I lock at 80, I get lots of freezes and stutters. When Im MAing Ill get a second long stutter ever 20 to 30 seconds.

I mean, this might sound wack to some people, but I played Ma a lot in MO CUZ FARMING. MO1 mounts were nuts with lag. It's still LAGGY on MA but 9/10 there isn't much warping and such. It's playable. It's actually one of the least ping reliant things, to me.

That being said, node line stutters happen and I bitch at every stutter even if it's a 'microstutter' esp because those stutters often coincide with people entering my FoV. I did some messing around. With DLSS, I can do better, I lock at 120, can do like 1440 with other things on low, and it looks way better, but when quick action happens, it lags the game. I can twist around eye candy, go up to 4k, unlock frames (from 60,) and push my GPU almost to max, running like EPIC texture 4k, but the CPU stays pretty inactive.

Might switch to DLSS low 1080p for serious stuff. "My research" supports that MO lags, PERIOD, for us Americans. It comes on nodelines then just randomly as things update. That's the bottom % you are really looking for massive update frames (structure, people, etc) that are playable. I can tell you, it can't be removed, but playing on dog shit settings def can give you a legit advantage (the higher res will stay stable until stuff like that happens.) Also works the cpu harder. So... it's strange?