A curious gal's adventures in MO2

Larpushka

Feb 19, 2022
I love this game, just started out... so far keeping it solo :) gonna start an edited gaming log telling about my adventures there, my fist video is more of a review video while telling about the game from my POV, so far nothing special but I hope it develops to something special... I will add more videos to this thread as I experience more of this game.

PS I'm using a treadmill to play which is sync'd with the game, you can see it in the last part of the video, so I guess that's kinda special ;)

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
You mean that when you walk irl your charachter walk in game? Thats awasome!

Larpushka

Feb 19, 2022
Yes! You can see it in the last part of the video. I've been mostly doing it with single-player games but I figured I'll do it in an MMO to add diversity :)

Larpushka

Feb 19, 2022
Fun stuff =D I was thinking of making "weapons" to swing.

Oh I actually made it for Mordhau haha it's in one of my older vids, I basically connected an Arduino to an accelerometer and attached it to a toy warhammer, but it was really hard to fight like that

you do have a nice voice , that's a game changer compared to the habitual kid yelling in mics :d continu :)

Aww =) thanks that's such a nice thing to hear ☺. I'm collecting material for chapter 2, been doing lots of traveling, should be fun to edit

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
Oh I actually made it for Mordhau haha it's in one of my older vids, I basically connected an Arduino to an accelerometer and attached it to a toy warhammer, but it was really hard to fight like that

Aww =) thanks that's such a nice thing to hear ☺. I'm collecting material for chapter 2, been doing lots of traveling, should be fun to edit

if you ever ghost to jungle camp i'll be happy to provide some starter gear ( bow and armor )

Reactions: Larpushka

Wollkneul

May 28, 2020
Funny. I just wanted to post your latest video and then saw that you post them yourself.

It was very wholesome.

Keep up making these videos. They are very immersive and enjoyable

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
There really needs to be a VR game with a treadmill that is sweaty like MO2. You all know that these pasty white nerds with stringbean arms would be JACKED at the end of it.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
well , to be frank , while horse fall resistance is shit like , irl if a horse break a leg , it's basically dead

welcome to mortal ;d

waiting for next video

Larpushka

Feb 19, 2022
Fair @Bladeer1 but it would seem that horses should be able to make relatively small slopes without dying & sliding down a slope (without a horse) shouldn't kill, just seems harsher than real-life :-/

Thanks @Wollkneul =)

There really needs to be a VR game with a treadmill that is sweaty like MO2. You all know that these pasty white nerds with stringbean arms would be JACKED at the end of it.

One day... I'm a big believer in combining gaming with tech, nerds will be in better shape 🤓

Wollkneul

May 28, 2020
Fair @Bladeer1 but it would seem that horses should be able to make relatively small slopes without dying & sliding down a slope (without a horse) shouldn't kill, just seems harsher than real-life :-/

It's a bug that supposedly gets fixed in the next patch

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021

Thanks @Wollkneul =)

One day... I'm a big believer in combining gaming with tech, nerds will be in better shape 🤓
the thing is , when you go fast the horse just "jump" the slope and then crunch ; i alway dismount when i have the smallest doubt :d

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
Awesome adventures. Makes me wish I didnt play beta bc I spoiled it for myself. Hopefully in a few months I can play consistently again. Seeing the game through your eyes has reawaken some passion about the game for me. Nothing is close to this game for me yet, and Im being forced to actually go out and try to makes friends IRL to fill that void, yuk.