A Bold Challange

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I hear a lot of people complaining that there is too much gold in the game, and I hear people saying there is nothing to do.

I say this then, I dare you; you give me one or two stacks of gold coin, and I will show MO2 things they've never seen before, things that will give everyone something to do of every stripe.

The gauntlet has been thrown.

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
there is a rumor going around saying there is too much gold in the game ... coz 10 players bought overpriced stuff, while 99% of the pop can't.

Reactions: Favonius Cornelius

Kaquenqos

May 3, 2022
If you tribute to me, Kaquenqos the springbok shagger, all of the gold stacks that you are pondering in stead to squander on these imposters who will do nothing for you, I will work day and night, ceaselessly, 24/7 around the clock, for you Myrlanders and your children, and their children's children, and their children's children's children, and their children's children's children's children, but not their children's children's children's children's children under any circumstance excepting extreme duress. I will work also for your parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents, provided they have not yet expired. Furthermore, in no event will I work for your great-great-grandparents, whether they be extant or deceased, in any event, whether expected or unforeseen!

Verily, so then, as you can see most clearly, it is in your best interests to hand over these gold stacks to one such as I, Kaquenqos the springbok shagger.

Or else!

Last edited:

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
I dont need free golds (need, but not to much). Just can someone buy my 100 stacks of Calx powder and 80 stacks Coke? For expenside price for sure :)