50 Clade Experience:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
This is what we should get for every effective 100 skill we have! You get 26 clade for killing a sator lol.

We should also get to chose between 2 standing and 1 standing and 50 clade exp upon parcel delivery!

NOTE I have been playing the game a good amount, but I am still at clade 2 on my elf and clade 3 on my human. Why? Cuz all the GYs are camped and 2 clade zombie is zzz. I will prol do some sators since that's pretty worth, but there's no reason to not give people clade exp for OTHER FREAKING THINGS. It'd make sense if you got clade per animal killed, tamed, etc etc, but I think for now just retroactively giving us it for skills maxed will be enough :D

In fact, I wonder if you should not get some clade experience for each city you discover as well/other 'journal' entries. If you're gonna put in exp and questlike stuff, make it diverse.

WACK ASS HALF BAKED SYSTEM 10 EXP FOR PARCEL DELIVERY AUGGGHHH AUGHHHH.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
you know Sators give 26 xp but prefer to kill 13 zombies instead of 1 sator for the same xp... not sure what to tell you mate

I agree parcel clade xp is a joke and that more stuff should give XP especially for miners and lumberjacks and crafters but complaining about zombie xp being trash is just complaining trash is trash

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
10 is definitely not enough to motivate me to deliver a package unless I was already going to the town anyway.

And even then I have yet to even considered taking clade exp over rep for delivering a package.

It is much less effort to kill a single bandit or 5 zombies.

50 is probably a bit high though. Maybe 25 or 30 would be fair?

So equal to around 2 bandits or 1 sator. You have to risk going out of the way for them too and have to actually kill them.

As is I doubt I will deliver a package for anything other than getting rep.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Craksh

Jun 15, 2020
This is what we should get for every effective 100 skill we have! You get 26 clade for killing a sator lol.

We should also get to chose between 2 standing and 1 standing and 50 clade exp upon parcel delivery!

NOTE I have been playing the game a good amount, but I am still at clade 2 on my elf and clade 3 on my human. Why? Cuz all the GYs are camped and 2 clade zombie is zzz. I will prol do some sators since that's pretty worth, but there's no reason to not give people clade exp for OTHER FREAKING THINGS. It'd make sense if you got clade per animal killed, tamed, etc etc, but I think for now just retroactively giving us it for skills maxed will be enough :D

In fact, I wonder if you should not get some clade experience for each city you discover as well/other 'journal' entries. If you're gonna put in exp and questlike stuff, make it diverse.

WACK ASS HALF BAKED SYSTEM 10 EXP FOR PARCEL DELIVERY AUGGGHHH AUGHHHH.
Did you know there is bandits? 😉

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
There also scoundrel, tribe rats, an Risars too. An I hear cave an mountain spiders give clade xp as well as minos.

This is all going into the calculation of why 50 clade exp is a good amount for a leveled skill. Much harder. I know all the pve mobs. I don't really like pve lol. I will hunt for stax. I've never done pve. And in no alternate universe can you kill 26 zombies... maybe some but not on main. That shit is hard camped. I'm lucky to get 1 or 2 zombies if I go into the GY.

I will prol have to farm sators but in the same way as I resent running parcels, I resent being forced to farm when I have put in much play time/work and gotten nothing for it. It's v easy to kill a sator. It's still not in my 'sandbox playstyle.'

I really don't think 50 clade is a lot considering the time it takes to go to a city. It's a lot at first but once you get up, that's not much. As for skills, each skill takes quite awhile to level, way longer than it takes to kill 2 sators on a naked MA.

Edit: I enjoy making metals, food, taming... none of which requires farming. I look at the lists of people's kills on mo1 stats and it's like jeez what were these people doing. The mobs that were worth for people who aren't nubs are like... akreps, minos, bigbugs in sardu. I MA'd a decent amount of big bugs in sardu, that was fun, and the giant akrep, killed the queen back when she was duo-able. That was fun pve. There are bandits, but not nearly enough. It's not like you can just roam around and farm bandits. I'd def kill a bandit if I came across it on foot, but I'm not gonna dismount to fight it or waste my time MA-ing it lol.

My point is, you guys know how long it takes to level skills even MINING or DAGGERS, it takes way more effort than it does to kill a few mobs. There is very little benefit for my progressing toward a money-making machine to farm some sators or w/e. It's just not my playstyle. I'm glad it is for some people, and I'm glad they can make money doing it, but what about me and other people who are doing what qualifies as higher level crafting and living off it? Should not be forced to pve. It's not that it's hard... I just think it's wack to have to take time out of my schedule to do that when I'm already on other stuff. The reason I have clade from zombies is running bone tissue in haven.

Edit: but @Amadman I'd take 30s for skills/parcels, too if I had to.

Last edited:

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
If you guys do the tindrem officer task you can get 200 clade xp from it.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
If you guys do the tindrem officer task you can get 200 clade xp from it.

what do you have to do, I always wondered about that? and is it repeatable?

Edit: and not to beat my point, that's QUEST EXP. That's why I think they need to add in bits of exp elsewhere, too! So there is one task in the game that gives 200 exp heh. And doods are balking at 50 for a max lore or skill or w/e. :eek::eek:

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
what do you have to do, I always wondered about that? and is it repeatable?

Edit: and not to beat my point, that's QUEST EXP. That's why I think they need to add in bits of exp elsewhere, too! So there is one task in the game that gives 200 exp heh. And doods are balking at 50 for a max lore or skill or w/e. :eek::eek:
You can repeat it afaik. I won't tell you where exactly the guy is but he's in colored forest in a bandit camp that has different bandits. Look for old stone structures :)