3rd person in Tavern

Should Taverns allow 3rd person

• Total voters

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
3rd-person outside of a tavern is not possible because it would force nearly every competitive PvP player to use it (FoV rn =103 and not 360).
its a huge advantage to watch your back and sides.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Maybe this: In EQ and again in SB and probably in WoW as well, I could when I wanted to do so use 3rd person to see all around my back and sides at once— and in some situations, see most of the way around a corner. That's a situation no min-maxer could resist in a game like Mortal Online 1 or 2. That's why they (Pv-anything & 3rd Person View) must never come together. Never.

• But I wanted my full-length mirror in my Tower. You play with your virtual doll / action figure in your way, I will play with mine in mine.
Full-length mirrors are the only solution that I feel I could accept, so if SV does bring that to the table then I'm all for it.

Speaking of mirrors, maybe SV can make metallic weapons (and tools like the woodcutting axe) more reflective so the player can detect movement coming from behind but can't see clearly who it is:

Last edited:

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
Please don't spam the Feedback/Suggestions threads with how an idea is bad because of what priority the Devs might give it (which you do not know, until we hear Something Henrik Said about it).

All suggestions are implicitly 'for the future'.
So, saying it's a bad idea to even think about at this stage is = spam.
Gotcha.