18th prewipe confirmed by Henrik.

Dec 23, 2021
What do you guys think?
So what we gonna do in last day? And what you guys planning in the last week? :giggle: Disc the title.

Attachments

• unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    48.6 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Jybwee and Slyy

KevinDL

Mar 26, 2021
Most people, I imagine, will approach the wipe Tuesday as a warm-up for the real launch day. Is it better for me to stay on Haven for a while or leave straight away? What books/skills should I prioritize? What strategy can I devise to help me reach my most important objectives in the first week or two following launch?

D

Deleted member 44

I think they're crazy if they thing people are going to play more 24~48 hours after the wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: Armegeddon

VARG

Jan 5, 2022
I think a large portion of the community won't play much until the 25th.

Most of us have re-rolled since the skill increase was set to normal, and we know how much of a slog it is.

It's a good time to take a break and be fresh for persistence.

D

Dracu

Wipe is good but came way to late. X1 skill gain wipe should have been a month ago not 10 days before release to finetune and get feedback on the different skills and roadblocks so its made more streamlined etc etc. Wasted opportunity... Gives one the feeling they dont care for playerfeedback on that matter. To much vonvidence in their old system if you ask me. I hope henrik takes this chance and actuallx skills up a character after the wipe. Dear @henrik pls level up a polesword paladin after the wipe to feel some pain. Thank you.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
@Henrik Nyström I know I made a joke about your stream, but I was in a stupid troll mood. Please look into the skill gain for crafting appliances, mining, extraction etc. You should not have to crush 100 stacks to level crusher. Would PREFER if wep crafting was less spammy, but I guess do what ya do.

prewipe tho, fun word.

Ajido

Nov 26, 2020
I think they're crazy if they thing people are going to play more 24~48 hours after the wipe.

If they wanted to incentivize people to play, they could add in all the new spawns. But I don't expect them to do that till the 25th.