Slarti Bartfast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for the rice deliveries! I have Tindrem's and Meduli's. Excited to see if I get one at Fab. Also, thank you to Forgiven for the gold in the post. Stop by his house at the crossroads and you'll find the latest batch of Bartfast beer and ferments!
    I'm glad you enjoyed your beer King BARADOS, and thank you for spelt you delivered to the broker. Let me know whenever you need some more beer for you and your citizens! Celebrate with Slarti! Bartfast Brewery!
    Add to the enemies of the flow of beer in West Myrland the names of Apollyonn, Ghostmantle, Trouble, and AngryAussie as well as any others that were riding with them. These foul bandits intercepted me just outside of Meduli and stole my beer shipment to Meduli. Bring me their heads and ensure the continued flow of beer in West Myrland!
    Slarti Bartfast
    Slarti Bartfast
    You're very insistent that I shunned you at some point, which I assure you was not my intention. My apologies, good fellow!
    Nah... I ain't got 25+ meats.. just beer and a few other ferments that minimize HN, quite the opposite.
    Emdash
    Emdash
    I realize that, which makes it more hilarious. On both chars tho, Em and Maltie. Yikes! Once is a coincidence, twice is my heart. Still, the market is open in Hyl if you can get in. We need armors too @Everyone.
    Slarti Bartfast
    Slarti Bartfast
    I pop by there with beer from time to time. A little bit sells each time. Still working on rep there as well, so I'll be by again for sure. I'll keep a better eye out for Em and Maltie this time o_O
    Was riding through granum pass when a mounted archer by the name of femalestreamer came at me. My bear, Bumble, made a meal of their horse and we left. I could have healed up, turned around, and landed some outburst. I chose peace and recovery, though. Please let me be. I am a but a humble merchant (with an angry bear).
    Fate has brought me the head of one of my enemies. As I walked up to the Tindrem equerry, I see a grey bag on the ground with the name of Ravenss. Sure enough, the head was still inside waiting for me. Thank you fate for delivering me the head of this heathen. Hopefully that'll teach Ravenss not to trifle with me again.
    Ad Ravenss to the list of people that kill my razorbacks unprovoked and thus deserve death. Poor Maggie met her end at your arrows, but you may soon meet yours, dear Ravenss. 20g to whomever brings me this bandit's head in Tindrem. 50g if you make a video of yourself saying "This is for Maggie!" right before you off him and share it.
    Cleaning up my storage in Meduli. Time to pony up the change for some bags... though it pains me.
    Reactions: Nefnate
    Nefnate
    Nefnate
    @Emdash those are all pay to 'win' additions, I hope I don't need to explain why.
    Emdash
    Emdash
    ^ it almost seems like it, but they aren't imo. You have a hard carry wt. Maybe you're saying that an essential 'free bag' is p2, but bags glitch.
    Could hold arrows, but you'd still drop it all, and it's hard to see how that would be an advantage.

In a lot of games ye, that's p2, but I don't see how that would really be. Esp cuz you could raw buy an acct to store stuff.
    Slarti Bartfast
    Slarti Bartfast
    Being that there are guilds out there renting out bank space and people doing banking guilds to assist with transfers and the like, it would have a pay to win element to it. Though you do have a point with the buy another acct. That is sort of already in game like that.
    Trying to tame some horses to provide 5g a pop in Tindrem rather than the ridiculous 7-8g prices. Bandits keep getting in my way. Slaughter the bandit ita and bring me their head in Tindrem for 20g.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…