S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• follow distance on wilderness mobs still absurd - razors chase from colored forest all the way to granite pass wearing out a steepe + ruining foot PVP. Game mixes mobs with players. All anyone can ask for is 1v1 please don't spoil with mobs who interfere and never stop following.
    Reactions: Bicorps
    Emdash
    Emdash
    lol I ride my horse to 70 stam and then hard stop cuz I think that's the fastest way to travel atm. I spent FOREVER losing this stack of 3 wolves and then I stopped, prol 3 minutes later, to stam up and then when I got around 90 stam it was like... wolf hits your horse... and it's like are you srs...
    S
    SeaShadow
    They will track U mayn, over hill and stream like Stryder. Hours later at dinner time they will tap at the glass still aggroed.
    MA is way op for farming, FF cant just circle stuff like that raking in clade and mats
    H
    Hodo
    But a MA cant just spam click swords and kill people in PVP. So its a trade off.
    Emdash
    Emdash
    I fought genny in GY while I was speccing pole swords alil. He's slow, but if there were speed differences like slow/swing/speed up etc you would be able to kite 'normal' mobs like sators and risars but IMO they move too fast or their range is too long, or there are too many at once. As long as mobs are faster than any player, you basically have to MA or learn to parry their weird animations.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…