Structure Damage Lockout Timer

D

Deleted member 44

There needs to be a timer added to structures that prevents them from being rebuilt while they take damage. The current mechanics allow a single player to prevent asset destruction by a much larger force.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
There needs to be a timer added to structures that prevents them from being rebuilt while they take damage. The current mechanics allow a single player to prevent asset destruction by a much larger force.
typical KM post. The devs need to cater to everything i'm doing at the exact second i'm doing them

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
is it even viable to destroy a house by hand right now ? i'm curious

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
is it even viable to destroy a house by hand right now ? i'm curious
Yes it is, just you need to hold hands with a large portion of the server, gather around 50+ people and give them hammers. Then dedicate hours of your time afk hitting the building. A zerg can drop a house fairly quickly. A zerg can drop a Stronghold in around 1/4 - 1/3 of a day.

And yes people have done and are actively doing it. Though the only alliances actively doing it a lot, are ones who apparently have no sleep, play the game all day and probably smell like mountain dew, piss bottles and stale potato chips.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
typical KM post. The devs need to cater to everything i'm doing at the exact second i'm doing them
I bet Henrik gets a hard one when he hears stienner cry to him in their discord for special people about how km sieged you out of your keep with just hammers. I bet Henrik would really get off on the situation.

1653813948358.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44

Mmm no. I'm hoping that they improve the current systems. We still beat you today with the current mechanics. We sieged you and killed your alliance once you decided to get double our numbers. Regardless, this post isn't about you and your alliances failures to defend your assets.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Yes it is, just you need to hold hands with a large portion of the server, gather around 50+ people and give them hammers. Then dedicate hours of your time afk hitting the building. A zerg can drop a house fairly quickly. A zerg can drop a Stronghold in around 1/4 - 1/3 of a day.

And yes people have done and are actively doing it. Though the only alliances actively doing it a lot, are ones who apparently have no sleep, play the game all day and probably smell like mountain dew, piss bottles and stale potato chips.
Nah they just use bone tissue pickaxes. It does more damage than hammers much faster, for much less materials. Costs 0 investment. Literal shit game

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I did not macro. I was left clicking the whole time
If was also not done over night
And we fought nearly every single time karni hit that wall
Sometimes within 5m of being on it
Blunt weapons were also charged for full amount of time
There is no unintended mechanic
We hit the wall for 3 damage for multiple hours
1-3 damage at the blunt damage threshhold IS in fact intended