Allow 3rd person view in Melee like Darkfall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Nah, the game is much better for having forced 1st person and it'll remain that way.

The casuals from those two games dumpster fires wouldn't last in MO anyway, so it would be catering to people that wouldn't play the game anyway at the cost of the entire game and its current playerbase.

Last edited:

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Ewwwww!!! No third person. Completely kills the combat feels.

I know players from dark fall joining after beta release. Give more reason, third person game just dont give you the same feelings as a FPS.

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Opening up the option for 3rd person makes 1st person no longer viable. See any game with the option to use both. Tell me which one is used for PvP.

First person is a core aspect or MO. Are you new?

xzxDJxzx

Sep 26, 2020
Nah, i was just suggesting what everyone that tried MO1 was saying also.

There is a reason why people dont stick around in MO, that is mostly the over critical community, if anyone even makes a suggestion.

The best way is to look at things, reply in an orderly manner then i can look at the reply and change my view.

Which is why the majority of people who replied told me why no 3rd person view and i now agree, however many from other gaming communitys do not, hence why they wont even try the game.

As for Eldrath? I do not even know who you are, but rather than flaming, you could at least reply in a mature way.

Thanks to those who spent the time to reply, rather than flame.

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.

There is a reason why people dont stick around in MO, that is mostly the over critical community, if anyone even makes a suggestion.

The best way is to look at things, reply in an orderly manner then i can look at the reply and change my view.

Which is why the majority of people who replied told me why no 3rd person view and i now agree, however many from other gaming communitys do not, hence why they wont even try the game.

As for Eldrath? I do not even know who you are, but rather than flaming, you could at least reply in a mature way.

I think I might have mistaken you, sorry. Thought you were someone who was around at the time when I was playing.

The 3rd person view has been suggested a few times a year in MO1 for as long as I can remember. The answer is always the same.

Rulant

May 30, 2020

Hell no. Ruins 1st person in melee games and shooters. And people from atlas left because of it!? People from a game that came out like a year ago when MO was already at the bottom of the hill!?

Eldrath is a rat but he's a veteran rat. 95% of people here don't know who you are.

|
\/​

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
If you allow the player to choose from fps or 3rd person view, you will attract a huge player base.

This was the main complaint from players playing DF and Atlas, as to why they would not play MO.

Thanks.
A big NO !

xzxDJxzx

Sep 26, 2020
Thanks for all your input, i no longer think there is a need for 3rd person view due to all your great feedback.

Thanks Eldrath, nice to meet you too.

• Haha
Reactions: Oscar and Kelzyr

Lewao

Sep 21, 2020
How about servers with that option?
Servers with fps and servers with third person. Im just open minded
Kind regards

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
How about servers with that option?
Servers with fps and servers with third person. Im just open minded
Kind regards

MO2 (same as MO) will be one megaserver, doubt they'll add more.

For most MO1 vets adding 3rd person would probably kill the game for them and wouldn't play.

Reactions: Amelia and Eldrath

xzxDJxzx

Sep 26, 2020
Can a moderator delete this thread please. The community have explained why it is best for MO2 to have fp.

I agree also after hearing their concerns.

Thanks to all who took the time to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.