0.0.0.35 Patch Suggestions by Phen

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
I don’t see the logic really if you’re going to have one server why make every change exacerbate that difference that makes no sense.

Completely agree, but I don´t think your way of attacking will archive that. It actually just makes everyone who tries to get the same points across look foolish because of tribalism.

I understand the "turn cap". I don´t understand the lightning fast weapons in combination with a swing delay. Or why the hard charge should be the same for all weapons.

Reactions: Rolufe

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Completely agree, but I don´t think your way of attacking will archive that. It actually just makes everyone who tries to get the same points across look foolish because of tribalism.

I understand the "turn cap". I don´t understand the lightning fast weapons in combination with a swing delay. Or why the hard charge should be the same for all weapons.
Maybe when the devs go on a crusade to destroy you, then anyone here can judge me or my writing style, mods included. Until then I ask to be reprieved judgement until such a time that I’ve reduced this world to nothing but ash and cinders.

yeah I feel like the options aren’t great right now. I might have to test backing up endlessly and stamming out the enemy elperro mo1 style. I always hated that though

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
Maybe when the devs go on a crusade to destroy you, then anyone here can judge me or my writing style, mods included. Until then I ask to be reprieved judgement until such a time that I’ve reduced this world to nothing but ash and cinders.

yeah I feel like the options aren’t great right now. I might have to test backing up endlessly and stamming out the enemy elperro mo1 style. I always hated that though

Right, cause a Zealot wouldn´t know how it feels when a playstyle gets destroyed.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020

Tell me oh zealot what should I do?Perhaps it’s not too late to turn back before I strike the first blow.

I wanted to hunt down those in the alpha council who turned on me but is that the answer?

Last edited:

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
Tell me oh zealot what should I do?Perhaps it’s not too late to turn back before I strike the first blow.

I wanted to hunt down those in the alpha council who turned on me but is that the answer?

If I knew SV would have listened to us in 2016 and we all would still be playing MO1. Being confrontational with Henrik would be one of the things to avoid. Basically just writing short posts with clear points that are not insulting to the developers or their test team. One time I asked for Herius to be sacked and two days later he came up with a bunch of new ideas. Food for thought?

Oh and you have to relentless and true in purpose. But you got that one down already. Good luck and see you on the other side.