Tournament

Brackets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
At the end of the day if 2v2 gets most votes it’s because people wanted to see it the most. So kind of contradicts people not wanting to see it if it’s most voted for lol I’d prefer larger fights but if people want 2v2s that’s fine

Reactions: Pech

Tzone

May 16, 2021
At the end of the day if 2v2 gets most votes it’s because people wanted to see it the most. So kind of contradicts people not wanting to see it if it’s most voted for lol I’d prefer larger fights but if people want 2v2s that’s fine
Its new and shiny since you dont see it much.

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021

Yeah that's fair.

Pech

Sep 5, 2021
Glad we are getting more events to look forward to man, gives me some motivation to play when people host and plan this stuff. Look forward to being there!

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
If its not clear people are allowed to change their votes under the poll. Just fyi

Reactions: Tzone

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Pets arent skilled, they only display how terrible the devs do with balancing. On that note, make it in gk where the frames are the best and there's actually a play ground.

Reactions: Bonii and Tzone

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Pets arent skilled, they only display how terrible the devs do with balancing. On that note, make it in gk where the frames are the best and there's actually a play ground.

Also are we gonna see 200 shitters whos only purpose is making actual participants lag? Please make location only known to participants.

Reactions: Tzone and For Sure

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
sounds like a win win. he throws a tourny and only invites the people participating. he gets all of the random shitters that want to watch on his stream. the people participating dont lag. its probably for the best. gk bump

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
just saying, I cant play with 100 players around me. my frames drop to 20fps. already tested with the last big tournament. was horrible

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
but y u mad tho. haha.
hows this being mad? it makes more sense for the people that are participating in the event arent hindered by people who are scared to take part of the event. playing i 3 frames super fun

Tzone

May 16, 2021
All the past tourneys jokingly I will say seem like they purposfully chose the places with the worst frames

Status
Not open for further replies.