MO1 Lashaniqua’s Biggest Score Ever (50K+ GOLD)

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
I don't know, I think Lash is right. This is an off topic section, meant for unrelated things. Even if this could count as unrelated to MO2, that is allowed here.

Videos like this will allow long term players to promto their history when moving into MO2 launch, as some of us will have up to 10 years of experience over the new players.

Nostalgia. Legend. What-have-you.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
I don't know, I think Lash is right. This is an off topic section, meant for unrelated things. Even if this could count as unrelated to MO2, that is allowed here.

Videos like this will allow long term players to promto their history when moving into MO2 launch, as some of us will have up to 10 years of experience over the new players.

i mean you have the right to post mo1 on mo2 forums but you also have the right to be railed for it

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway

Dont test me, dont taunt me. You all know where this is heading. ThaSpamMan knows this game and hes my cousin!!!

You all may want to prepare anus for the Long Spear of Myrmidon to well stick it to the man as we used to say...

Reactions: Kubalay

Vaith

May 28, 2020
Biggest score = just wait til they quit the game and loot their house. Thats a big meh from me, dawg.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Truthfully I have no idea what this post means or is referencing.
Arrr why you make me spoil them jokes and threats ? Shame on you!

I was known for posting a MYRIAD of videos every chance I got on MO forums of old videos. Now dont make me drag it over here and show you the REAL history of MOs finest!!!

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Myrmidons or MYRM were a bad ass group of players early on in Mortal Online's career. I recall one taking on three of my merc brothers mounted while he was on foot naked with a spear during beta block D. I think it was ACHILLES.
The good old days of my first guild in MO, ah the times man the times. Achilles did love running about in his birth suit, sometimes only covering his erm manhood with a sock :ROFLMAO: Lets just say a spear was his favorite weapon of choice, poking his game and stop there :ROFLMAO: