VII - Presence in Mohrin Khur

ZVNII

Jun 17, 2021
VII - Presence in Mohrin Khur.

As of the 17th of July 2021 the VII [Sins] Mercenary guild is hired by Harbingers of Judgment [HoJ] to aid in defending their rightful claims to the city of Mohrin Khur [MK] against their previous allies Acolytes [AC] and associates.

Background of the conflict.
Allegedly Acolytes [AC] attempted to usurp the previously mentioned territory after losing the city of Fabernum under "unknown" circumstances and going inactive, presumably due to lack of "content". As a result of their inactivity the Acolytes have accepted assistance of several allies to combat the native citizens of MK. In an act of immense insecurity and fear of having potential adversaries take root in the area, the Acolytes went as far as not permitting new guilds from residing in the area without AC consent. These acts of travesty have left the Harbingers of Judgment with only one option - War.

The validity of these claims do not concern VII [Sins].

The duration of the VII - HoJ contract is undefined and will last for as long as is required. Agreed payment is a flate-rate of 10k Jadite - approximately 1k per combatant, to be delivered in advance of any combat engagements.
Weaponry and equipment is supplied by the Bank of VII in conjunction with the Gaul Khurs' tax paying miners and their generous donations.

Good luck, have fun.

ZVNII

Jun 17, 2021
As of the 27th of July [VII]'s engagements in MK are concluded. Losses on both sides, however due to lack of a clear objective in the current state of the game, no obvious winner could be objectively declared. Thanks for the fun fights. GG WP

Attachments

• New Text Document (2).txt.png
    New Text Document (2).txt.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Phillywob

Apr 18, 2021
I am Dagasi.

"...Warlord of The Harbingers. Supreme commander of the Free Tribes of The East. Khan of the unyielding city of Morin Khur. Mother of chaos. Smotherer of The Eternal Flame." - A guildie of mine

... and I approve this message.

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Supplies from GK brought to MK?
Yes please!

I will not comment on the BS HoJ told you for the reason of the war etc.
Anyone involved in the community knows its lies and know the truth. Even you are obviously doubting it ^^

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Love the fake news propaganda don’t know what merc guild spews someone else’s propaganda but ok.

TLDR; It’s now Harbingers/Meduli Rats/Content/Levia/DarkBlood/White Company/VII versus AC/EL/ES/SOB

You didn't bring enough men.

drest

Jul 14, 2021
The High Cardinals of Levian support the rightful claim of the Harbingers over MK for this conflict. Heretic Acolyte rats have been purged from the streets of the Holy City of Fabernum and their witchcraft has not gone unpunished. We shall chase down this heretic filth to the ends of the world and wipe out the pagan worshippers yet again.

Blessed be Levian.

levlogo.png

Glitch

Mar 27, 2021
Love the fake news propaganda don’t know what merc guild spews someone else’s propaganda but ok.

TLDR; It’s now Harbingers/Meduli Rats/Content/Levia/DarkBlood/White Company/VII versus AC/EL/ES/SOB

You didn't bring enough men.

Meduli Rats are off the table I heard and DarkBlood is basically tumbleweed. You got nothing to worry about there in that regard. 😂

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Meduli Rats are off the table I heard and DarkBlood is basically tumbleweed. You got nothing to worry about there in that regard. 😂
wouldn't believe that tbh
prolly just left for now to save them from Koto ^^

Qik

Jun 2, 2020
Big respect to VII for showing up in actual gear and fighting to the bitter end. You guys are getting scammed by these peeps tho shoulda asked them for a stack of cron.
Gotta build your repoire somewhere, This is our first actual contract. 😊

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
... there has been a lot of claims to MK since we've been inactive. Oh well, don't exhaust your selves too much, otherwise there won't be much action during persistence.

• Haha
Reactions: Putzin