• Azzerhoden Razeri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankor

May 28, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
These conversations almost make me miss running a guild.....then suddenly I remember it's also the reason I don't want to anymore. ;)

Every single guild has its own internal politics and personnel issues. That said.....Rhodri, Najwalaylah , and WSX in general (sorry Azzerhoden Razeri , I don't remember you) were always friendly with Forsaken. The Role Play was something of a treat every time I interacted with them in-game and I appreciated the support they gave us while we tried (in vain) to stay a Neutral Guild. I look forward to that experience again as MO2 gets under way.

Rhodri_Taliesin

May 29, 2020
Wandering the road
How did this become a thread about me rather than just a thread where I chimed in with my hot take and fucked off after?

I appreciate the love (and the hate) and hope you guys all have a good time; I just likely won't be part of it anymore. My days in MO came to an inconsequential end years ago.

Beyond keeping trolls from usurping and trashing my name I'm not keen to out effort to this game; I made my peace with my divorce from the WSX Brand ages ago; and my days are consumed with work and real life which has led to a much more positive outlook in general for me.

Rhodri as a character died with modest wealth and comfort; but quietly. There was no more grand crusade or world war to partake in, he just quietly faded away, partially I hope into legend or infamy. Whatever the case that's all behind me.

I'm still on Discord in numerous channels; I pop in to lurk and maybe chime in. Ya'll can reach out to me, though most of my gaming is single player these days. 😘

I'm living my life, and it doesn't have room for MO anymore.

Zyconnic

May 28, 2020
Denmark
Too much history hidden in WSX to really explain all of this.. but yes, Manus' absent role of a leader has been discussed many times among the members when I was in WSX. It led to rebellions etc. so it wasn't without problems.

I see Manus more as a forum administrator than a guild leader tbh :b

Aelian

Mar 22, 2021
Having been among the leadership when it fell. It is a guild that because of inactive top heavy leadership that did not play the game restricted what could or could not be done in game as I have seen Rhodri attest. In fact Rhodri and I had our differences but the fact we never felt supported was a common thing everyone felt, Rhodri just saw it sooner as he had been there longer. I dont even need to know what was said to know Naj will speak true, and Azzerhoden being one of the inactive higher ups himself, is part of the problem that held wessex back from being great.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Castiel

Feb 25, 2021
Having been among the leadership when it fell. It is a guild that because of inactive top heavy leadership that did not play the game restricted what could or could not be done in game as I have seen Rhodri attest. In fact Rhodri and I had our differences but the fact we never felt supported was a common thing everyone felt, Rhodri just saw it sooner as he had been there longer. I dont even need to know what was said to know Naj will speak true, and Azzerhoden being one of the inactive higher ups himself, is part of the problem that held wessex back from being great.
Ternux was part of the problem not Azzerhoden. It was a simple power grab by grimey people who used the lack of higher leadership in game as the kindle to start the fire

Aelian

Mar 22, 2021
Ternux was part of the problem not Azzerhoden. It was a simple power grab by grimey people who used the lack of higher leadership in game as the kindle to start the fire
I mean Ternix was scummy and never one I was close too but the absent leadership of the "vets" who still limited us in game was the real cause.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
LOL apparently I'm not likeable because I had the audacity to ask who Kuthara was when he sent me a discord message asking if I was going to participate in a war against them. Then, he made the same statement about saving our keep twice. Perhaps KotO did just that, but as a reminder:

"As for our standings, the general rule for Wessex is that when we join a new game we leave most of our past political grievances and alliances behind. There are some whose deeds were so dastardly that their margin for error with us going forward is small, while others were so honorable and true that we sincerely hope to continue our friendly relationship going forward. Of course, who knows what the actual future will bring.

I guess what I’m really saying here is that, if you want to hate on us because of something that happened over some tower, house, or heinous deed, then feel free to do so. Just know that most of us won’t have a flipping clue as to what you’re talking about.
"

(https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/greetings-from-the-duchy-of-wessex.1376/)

P.S. - That's the second time I've had to reference that post with you. Please take the time to review it.

That's cute and all, quoting the actual Wessex. Thanks for informing us where actual Wessex stands.
Where does your discount Wessex stand however? Cause so far all I can see is that they are not opposed to stealing guild names.

Castiel

Feb 25, 2021
I mean Ternix was scummy and never one I was close too but the absent leadership of the "vets" who still limited us in game was the real cause.
Glad we can agree on Ternix as he was a big proponent of me leaving then. From what I remember there was no limit in game but out of game. Mortal leadership wanted to make treaties that carried over to other games. The only limit was you had to go to higher leadership to accomplish that as Wessex is a multi game community. This was blown way out of proportion and lead to the Wessex leaving MO1 briefly

Aelian

Mar 22, 2021
Glad we can agree on Ternix as he was a big proponent of me leaving then. From what I remember there was no limit in game but out of game. Mortal leadership wanted to make treaties that carried over to other games. The only limit was you had to go to higher leadership to accomplish that as Wessex is a multi game community. This was blown way out of proportion and lead to the Wessex leaving MO1 briefly
So having been a part of the group that was there for Otto and later part of the leadership in game that was trying to hold it together there were ingame deals not multigame deals (as no other game was legitimately being played by WSX at that point anyway, and even if it was we werent playing it) that were forbade us by the people who dont play. Which lead to our eventual leaving and the death of WSX until some guy came along and took over the old accounts for a month before quitting again. Thats the death of the WSX I knew and the cause of why. Always nice to see you. Also I never liked Ternix lol.

Castiel

Feb 25, 2021
So having been a part of the group that was there for Otto and later part of the leadership in game that was trying to hold it together there were ingame deals not multigame deals (as no other game was legitimately being played by WSX at that point anyway, and even if it was we werent playing it) that were forbade us by the people who dont play. Which lead to our eventual leaving and the death of WSX until some guy came along and took over the old accounts for a month before quitting again. Thats the death of the WSX I knew and the cause of why. Always nice to see you. Also I never liked Ternix lol.
That guy was me and that month was spent mostly in a forum war having mine and Wessex names drug through the mud by the dog pile. I personally believe Ternix was the flint that sparked it all however am happy to start anew. Good to see you as well friend and yes I remember you!

Zyconnic

May 28, 2020
Denmark
I can't remember you name from WSX. What was your name there?

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I liked Naj and Rhodri. I also found Wessex to be a very interesting guild and look forward to seeing how MO2 works out for them.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Sounds like Wessex is already making enemies in MO2 and as a RP guild... Probably should’ve taken a more humble route just saying.

Reactions: Sirsancho
Jan 23, 2021
Sounds like Wessex is already making enemies in MO2 and as a RP guild... Probably should’ve taken a more humble route just saying.
We play games the way we want to play games. While you are allowed to view that approach anyway you please, know that neither I, nor anyone else in Wessex, gives a damn about your opinion. So save your useless postulations for others. Real gamers don't need to invent reasons to have fun in a game, nor to hold onto grudges because their feelings were hurt in a make-believe world.

You want to declare war on us? Then quit dancing around the topic and do so. You're not impressing anyone.

@everyone else - I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. Wessex will be active in MO2 until we decide to move on to the next game. I am pretty impressed with this go around of Mortal, both with the quality of the game, the activity levels of SV, and the general opinion of the player base that wants to focus on actual game play in all its forms, rather than group masturbating to someone's ego.

Last edited:

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Long story short: There is one faction that wants to be good and productive players, that value building and enriching the game and then there are people that are power hungry and opportunistic and do whatever seems best for them at the moment no matter who they have to backstab.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
We play games the way we want to play games. While you are allowed to view that approach anyway you please, know that neither I, nor anyone else in Wessex, gives a damn about your opinion. So save your useless postulations for others. Real gamers don't need to invent reasons to have fun in a game, nor to hold onto grudges because their feelings were hurt in a make-believe world.

You want to declare war on us? Then quit dancing around the topic and do so. You're not impressing anyone.

@everyone else - I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. Wessex will be active in MO2 until we decide to move on to the next game. I am pretty impressed with this go around of Mortal, both with the quality of the game, the activity levels of SV, and the general opinion of the player base that wants to focus on actual game play in all its forms, rather than group masturbating to someone's ego.

Lol idk what you are on but I wasn't dancing around anything was actually trying to help you.

Won't need to declare war on you, sounds like you guys will implode anyways. This forum and your behavior is a good example of that.

Jan 23, 2021
Lol idk what you are on but I wasn't dancing around anything was actually trying to help you.

Won't need to declare war on you, sounds like you guys will implode anyways. This forum and your behavior is a good example of that.

LOL - AYAWB. Keep on flappin' them lips boyo.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
Never really noticed this? I knew WSX had many internal issues and that time that Rhodri got his account screwed by his own cockroach underling, but other than that, WSX seemed fine. Definitely better than turd bag guilds like RPK and RLC.
Where did they hurt you? Lol

When I was RLC it was a blast. Most of our leadership wasn't on or wasn't on when we were and the real political stuff we didn't get involved in. Most the guys I played with were just bored. I heard stories about things they did in the past or whatever but 90% of the active members were just peons logging in to find some form of a fight.

Glad I found ID though. Genuinely cool people, and fun in comms.

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Where did they hurt you? Lol

When I was RLC it was a blast. Most of our leadership wasn't on or wasn't on when we were and the real political stuff we didn't get involved in. Most the guys I played with were just bored. I heard stories about things they did in the past or whatever but 90% of the active members were just peons logging in to find some form of a fight.

Glad I found ID though. Genuinely cool people, and fun in comms.

They didn't hurt me, I remember wiping RLC every time we saw them... they just had a bad reputation for ambushing people who came to trade with them. I remember that happening to one of our buddies. He came down to buy something... and they 3 vs 1'ed him, took his gear and like... 20 gold? so later we came to Mohki to pay them a visit... and wiped their whole guild.

• Love
Reactions: ROTLUST
Status
Not open for further replies.