Show us your inner Dark

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
Holy shit didn't expected that:
speznattest.jpg

These retard tests. as if so many people not living in reality. WTF it cant be that the average person lives in a safety bubble where unicorns fly by.
holy crap. whats wrong some people, they must se relaity as it it. than everyone would have such results xD but just my opinion. XD

Anyway party hard ya all xD

This result does not surprise me.

Repent.

Reactions: Rhias

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Holy shit didn't expected that:

These retard tests. as if so many people not living in reality. WTF it cant be that the average person lives in a safety bubble where unicorns fly by.
holy crap. whats wrong some people, they must se relaity as it it. than everyone would have such results xD but just my opinion. XD

Anyway party hard ya all xD
This result does not surprise me.

Repent.
I what?
Maybe that discribes why i had so bad results. because it just depends on how someone treat me from an objective perspective.
not from a subjective perspective.

Im jsut suprised about the test. results, because im generous and im maybe sometimes and asshole. But im only an asshole to some people. and even to a few friends that they realise the situation and getting better themselves. they know its not ment cruel. Im just Honest.

Im literally a walking nike advertisment my two slangs are:
JUST DO IT! (even when i sometimes dont do stuff im not 100% convinced of making it sense now)
and
Party hard. :)

I dont know if and how I should descripe myself, but i will try:

Negative from an objective standpoint:
  • I give a fuck about any law that dont make 100% sense to me of my understanding of fairness. so basicly 95% of laws for me is shit.
  • Morals dont exists in reality, neither do i have them.
  • I cant dream unreal, i have just reality and I get sometimes anxious about future, I have just my goals and im never sure if they are the best option.
  • I have a huge problem with being employed. literally its hell for me (but my clear mind says i need it). I was so far of in my head that i once thought of just throwing a molotov would be good idea (i gladyl never did). after that thought i realised thats maybe not the smartest idea, and i switched in estp super ego mode (and i had 10 other much "better" ideas) wich is very dangerous. so my clear mind often steps in and says "do i really want to do this?" "is this really a good idea?" and than i do gladly nothing.
  • I have no feelings about people i dont know and i dont care about them. (it depends if im fully commited to something, like this community)
  • The value of a human can measured by the values he brings to others and himself. so for people that dont do anything about there missery and complaining about there missery i have 0% understanding of this, and im 100% against those people. if you cant put yourself out of the dirt or depression mind i have zero respect for you. I only give a fuck about you if youre one of my true loayal friends than its different.
  • I hate people that dont accept reality or believe in god or such bullshit, and i mean real hate!.
  • I really hate people that think this earth can be saved just by reducing CO2 (they not accept reality)
  • I dont know if thats negative maybe from an objective persepctive, i have shares in nestle and all the "good" companies. because I set the priority that my life and my freinds (time and money) is more worth than people i dont know in africa. now after i've written it, yeah its negative, but im totally okay with that. My friends and me over the prosperity of others. thats the reality of things.
  • bored very easily
  • If i abandoned someone because he is disloyal or i dont like him, than the opposite of 1vs1 fair duell will happen. More like i tear you down wich the sahdiest and most tactical and practical way and i will kill you no mater what, because law is just a contruct wich protects noone in the moment.

Positive from an objective standpoint:
  • Positive 24/7, Happy 24/7
  • Anti Religion
  • Just do it, in everything i do at anytime. beside repetitive stuff because boring
  • Lives in pure Concrete Reality
  • Time is worth more than any other life or human or animal on this planet
  • no regrets ever, I dont regret anything ever. I never did and i never will, because why wasting my life to this nonsense. (of stuff i cant change now).
  • Respect and loyality is everything
  • Says you straigt in the face that you are an asshole that is just talking shit. in public or whatever doesnt matter. no social shame anytime.
  • No social shame, in saying youre a shitspitter and that you should get wipped from the face of the earth.
  • pushing friends up, and cheer them up, sometimes help them with hard language or heavy asshole tactics, but it works.
  • Have a strong sensation of Fairness. For example if someone starts unequal to others than im pissed. if its competitive envirement.
  • Honest 1 vs 1 duells
  • Challange accepted, (hold my beer moments)
  • Money is everything, if you throw away any sentimental bullshit of an object, than you can see its true value. The only value that determines its price. money is power and much more usefull than any god or Religion bullshit.
  • Time is worth more than money (Time is not equal to Money, and time is not money)
  • A few selected people are more worth to me than everything and everyone else on the planet.
  • If im commited to someone in the past and he trust me and he is loyal to me than im loyal to them until death.
And now MOST Important:
Freedom is number 1 of all stuff that is personaly important for me. The freedom of Choice and the Freedom of opportunity. Take away my freedom and I will take your life. (thats also why i have a huge problem with employment, and anything and anyone who tells me what i have to do.)

Man that was a fun analysis. (yeah i just choosed this word ebcause the word anal is in there xD )
Im surprised myself that im 95% ESTP-A. but im glad i am. and im happy in my life :)

So Anyway

Party Hard ya all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teknique

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I what?
Maybe that discribes why i had so bad results. because it just depends on how someone treat me from an objective perspective.
not from a subjective perspective.

Im jsut suprised about the test. results, because im generous and im maybe sometimes and asshole. But im only an asshole to some people. and even to a few friends that they realise the situation and getting better themselves. they know its not ment cruel. Im just Honest.

Im literally a walking nike advertisment my two slangs are:
JUST DO IT!
and
Party hard. :)

I dont know if and how I should descripe myself, but i will try:

Negative from an objective standpoint:
  • I give a fuck about any law that dont make 100% sense to me of my understanding of fairness. so basicly 95% of laws for me is shit.
  • Morals dont exists in reality, neither do i have them.
  • I cant dream unreal, i have just reality and I get sometimes anxious about future, I have just my goals and im never sure if they are the best option.
  • I have a huge problem with being employed. literally its hell for me (but my clear mind says i need it). I was so far of in my head that i once thought of just throwing a molotov would be good idea (i gladyl never did). after that thought i realised thats maybe not the smartest idea, and i switched in estp super ego mode (and i had 10 other much "better" ideas) wich is very dangerous. so my clear mind often steps in and says "do i really want to do this?" "is this really a good idea?" and than i do nothing.
  • I have no feelings about people i dont know and i dont care about them. (it depends if im fully commited to something)
  • The value of a human can measured by the values he brings to others and himself. so for people that dont do anything about there missery and complaining about there missery i have 0% understanding of this, and im 100% against those people. if you cant put yourself out of the dirt or depression mind i have zero respect for you. I only give a fuck about you if youre one of my true loayal friends than its different.
  • I hate people that dont accept reality or believe in god or such bullshit
  • I really hate people that think this earth can be saved just by reducing CO2 (they not accept reality)
  • I dont know if thats negative maybe from an objective persepctive, i have shares in nestle and all the "good" companies. because I set the priority that my life(time and money) is more worth than people i dont know in africa. now after i've written it, yeah its negative, but im totally okay with that.
  • If i abandoned someone because he is disloyal or i dont like him, than the opposite of 1vs1 fair duell will happen. More like i tear you down wich the sahdiest and most tactical and practical way and i will kill you no mater what, because law is just a contruct wich protects noone in the moment.

Positive from an objective standpoint:
  • Positive 24/7, Happy 24/7
  • Anti Religion
  • Just do it, in everything i do at anytime.
  • Lives in pure Concrete Reality
  • Time is worth more than any other life or human or animal on this planet
  • no regrets ever, I dont regret anything ever. I never did and i never will, because why wasting my life to this nonsense. (of stuff i cant change now).
  • Respect and loyality is everything
  • Says you straigt in the face that you are an asshole that is just talking shit. in public or whatever doesnt matter. no social shame anytime.
  • no social shame, in admitting youre a shitspitter than should be wipped form the face of the earth.
  • pushing friends up, and cheer them up, sometimes help them with hard language or heavy asshole tactics, but it works.
  • Have a strong sensation of Fairness. For example if someone starts unequal to others than im pissed. if its competitive envirement.
  • Honest 1 vs 1 duells
  • Challange accepted, (hold my beer moments)
  • Money is everything, if you throw away any sentimental bullshit of an object, than you can see its true value. The only value that determines its price. money is power and much more usefull than any god or Religion bullshit.
  • Time is worth more than money (Time is not equal to Money, and time is not money)
  • A few selected people are more worth to me than everything and everyone else on the planet.
  • If im commited to someone in the past and he trust me and he is loyal to me than im loyal to them until death.
And now MOST Important:
Freedom is number 1 of all stuff that is personaly important for me. The freedom of Choice and the Freedom of opportunity. Take away my freedom and I will take your life. (thats also why i have a huge problem with employment, and anything and anyone who tells me what i have to do.)

Man that was a fun analysis. (yeah i just choosed this word ebcause the word anal is in there xD )
Im surprised myself that im 95% ESTP-A. but im glad i am. and im happy in my life :)

So Anyway

Party Hard ya all.
TLDR?

• Haha
Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
You forgot the lol on your to long dind't read xD
Its just facinating that im nearly a 100% ESTP-A xD

And you xD what are you:

Also, dont take this test to seriously. Better check al in depth videos from all other types that you can be 100% sure what type you are.
And its not like you are the type it like you prefer.

My problem is I have in all the Congnitive function of an estp nearly 95%
so yeah, for me you can say i am that type.

but for some with 60-70% it can vary more.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
You forgot the lol on your to long dind't read xD
Its just facinating that im nearly a 100% ESTP-A xD

And you xD what are you:

Also, dont take this test to seriously. Better check al in depth videos from all other types that you can be 100% sure what type you are.
And its not like you are the type it like you prefer.

My problem is I have in all the Congnitive function of an estp nearly 95%
so yeah, for me you can say i am that type.

but for some with 60-70% it can vary more.

You got 95% cognitive function of this:
FrenchMarketPumpkinsB.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
You got 95% cognitive function of this:
FrenchMarketPumpkinsB.jpg
Nice, but why do you post a picture of 100 trumps xD he is no longer president.

@Teknique
@Godkin Veratas
I just have two Quotes that are 100 ESTP:

First one:
"You've got to enjoy life, or You'll end up wasting it"

and second:
"Power is not will, it is the Phenomenon of physically making things happen"

Last edited:

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
No you are a demon, and that is why you got the results you did.
View attachment 743
I know true happyness is hard for many people xD

but im Happy. So im Fine.
If im not happy i wouldn't be here talking with the Mortal Community xD
If it would be like that, than i would probably jerk of the whole day wich i only did 5 times today. wich is an all time low.

And i also can top that hehe xD i dont need alcohol or weed or any drug to get happy xD
i just do that each few months a bit. but when i drink than hard.
All or nothing.

I dont know maybe not 100% happy but i would say 100 satisfied :) and 80% happy.

Sure i would like to have more money and lifetime. but i cant change it right now here typing that.
SO the here and now is the life bro.

Enjoy each moment. dont waste it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bernfred

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
d1ede1941cf359140ff92728cda85f7f.png

This makes sense to me. Aside from the lawful aspect (I lean more neutral or even chaotic-good), I have a very paladin-type outlook on life. I do think rather highly of myself, but based on how I measure people's value if I applied that to the extent of thinking I could callously screw others over for my own gain, I'd be worthless as a human being by my own standards.

Mind you that's my real-life philosophy. I might be playing a bit less good-aligned role in MO2 than I have in previous games. But the aim is to have fun not make the person behind the keyboard rage. Unless I think they deserve it. Smite evil is given to paladins a level one for a reason :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Eldrath

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
...Morals dont exists in reality, neither do i have them...
...I have no feelings about people i dont know and i dont care about them...

And you're upset you got high results? Your outlook on life is pretty much the living personification of chaotic-evil.

• Haha
Reactions: Avenoma

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
And you're upset you got high results?
*edit beginn:
Please read site: 3 there smy excplaination: https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/show-us-your-inner-dark.1182/page-3
dont get me wrong on this:
*edit end:

no im upset about the test.

For me personally for example the question "do you set your needs over others"

It just depends if i know the person and i like the person, no its the oppposite. but for all others its like of course i do.

And thats nearly the same for every question asked, it jsut depends if i know the perosn that i fuck over or not. if its a friend or someone i know who also likes me. of course im not screwing them over, but everyone else i would screw over twice to the bone.

for me its like 90% or 10% result. i made the test both times. when i knew the people and when i dont know the people.
So it just depends thats why the test is bullshit because they dont ask if you know the people.

I have no problem when kids in africa die as long as i have my dividends.
If one person i know would have directly impacted negativly form my action i would turn that around and would try to fuck everyone ever until my friend is treated equal or fair again.

sry i cant explain this well i think its just an estp thing.

all or nothing everything else is boring

Last edited:

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
So what you are discussing is a tribalistic attitude. In order for you to care about someone and respect them as human beings, they need to have value to you. This is evil personified to be blunt: "I have no problem when kids in africa die as long as i have my dividends." <- Case and point.

Mind you, you don't have to be religious to be a good person, and many have found some kind of basis for morality outside religion. But you do have to believe that other human beings have some kind of intrinsic value by the mere virtue of being a human. That we are moved forward more through mutual respect than callous self-interest and this is a path worth pursuing as a species.

Of course, my personal feelings is everyone has an intrinsic value but the overall harm you inflict on others can outweigh that intrinsic value. Thus dictators who massacre their own people and such have a negative footprint far outweighing the value of being human. Making their, disposal, an act of good in my personal opinion.

Reactions: Bektar