Putzins Zeal and Godkin's Zeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
I've not heard of being banned for taking people's names.

I think its more likely that a not insignificant portion of your group/friends are evading bans and likely get banned for anything that gets the devs attention. That would be my guess. The name thing really doesn't seem logical.

?????

Talk about turning what I said into something completely different. That wasn't the reason but alright.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
A name worth dying for. Then a name worth nothing.

The name you got flipping open your dictionary and picking a random word from the Z section?

Hey since you know. Is the guild name zucchini taken? Maybe we should stick with the theme.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Let us just remember this guy calls people intellectual lightweights then says this.

This is what I call a frail, weak person trying to make themselves out to be smart and witty.

0914_WKD_market-fresh-Zucchini-1226x0-c-default.jpg

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
I'm looking forward to guilds being released so this can be settled already. This has to be one of the longest arguments about dorky inconsequential RP nonsense I've ever seen.

btw lol Runescape rp
..........dorky inconsequential RP????

Go wash your mouth with soap.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Kind of funny with the name 'Evelyn Darkwave'. He should be more like me, blunt and straight to the point. I'm handsome, I'm young, and I'm a man. You don't need to know anything more beyond that.
For transparencys sake I should change my name to Old Drunk Cynical Asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: ThaBadMan

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
I can't believe this Kaemik guy actually said "Intellectual lightweight".

I can imagine the automated Mountain Dew robot arm bringing his straw to his lips as he types furiously, an anime body pillow with what likely isn't nicotine stains propping him up. Finished bags of doritos lay strewn about, with various articles of comi- sorry manga covered in crumbs.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I can imagine the automated Mountain Dew robot arm bringing his straw to his lips as he types furiously, an anime body pillow with what likely isn't nicotine stains propping him up. Finished bags of doritos lay strewn about, with various articles of comi- sorry manga covered in crumbs.

VnQ2CNW.gif

I don't mind the occasional anime though. So does my "body pillow". If you play this long enough I'm sure you'll get to meet her. ;)

Seemed more fun than calling him a moron. Judging by the number of times he quoted it, I really struck home. XD

Last edited:

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
VnQ2CNW.gif

I don't mind the occasional anime though. ;)

Seemed more fun than calling him a moron. Judging by the number of times he quoted it, I really struck home. XD

It's a phrase I've never heard spoken, or seen written in any form.. anywhere (until you). It's just a weird thing to say honestly, what @Lasciel said in my opinion accurately describes the kind of person who would say something like that.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
It's a phrase I've never heard spoken, or seen written in any form.. anywhere (until you).

If it were a common phrase I wouldn't have used it. There is a nice ring to just calling someone a dipshit but I like to switch things up for funsies once in awhile. It's fun to play with phrasing but at the same time I try to use words the average reader will understand. That's why I like it. Common words everyone can understand, they call to mind a powerful image, and everyone knows what I meant when I said them. But you haven't heard it that way before. I figured someone who can't go two posts without bashing something for being unoriginal might appreciate that.

It's at least more fun than jabs about brain anatomy you learned in middle school science class.

Last edited:

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
If it were a common phrase I wouldn't have used it. There is a nice ring to just calling someone a dipshit but I like to switch things up for funsies once in awhile. It's fun to play with phrasing but at the same time I try to use words the average reader will understand. That's why I like it. Common words everyone can understand, they call to mind a powerful image, and everyone knows what I meant when I said them. But you haven't heard it that way before. I figured someone who can't go two posts without bashing something for being unoriginal might appreciate that.

It's at least more fun than jabs about brain anatomy you learned in middle school science class.

what

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Ok, ok. I do try to stick to generally simple word choices and just elevate the tone. Keep it fresh with a bit of wordplay and even poetic devices. It's something lost in a modern context but that's actually what writers like Shakespear did. His writings only feel high level because the word choices are now archaic but in their time they were written for the common man. Good writing uses simple words in new and interesting ways to reach a broader audience. But perhaps not EVERYONE can understand. ;)

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
You can't make this stuff up. This almost reminds me of the reddit meme copypasta:

"'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.'"

Honestly this is so cringe.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
HAHAHAHA. You sound like a moron man. Your brain is small, mine is large. Your brain lacks ridges, mine does not.

And this is less cringe? His arguments basically boils down to grade-school playground banter. Basic insults with no weight about stupidity along with a line I think he meant to used to strut his own intelligence by demonstrating awareness of a fairly basic scientific principle. Or maybe it was just more of basic insults?

To be clear, my point here is less how brilliant I am because I think a lot of what I'm stating is pretty basic. I figure most reasonable semi-educated adults can converse at an equal level with me. It's more the fact that HYM seems to be operating at a grade-schooler level. 90% of the points being made seem to go straight over this guy's head. Not just my points. Everything being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.