You are in server queue... and then client crash.

XIsaX

Jan 25, 2022
as title says, stuck in that horrible queue and then my game client just crashes. so basically from those 30 days which you get with the game I already lost 1 day...

Reactions: Zethes

JakNyfe

Jan 25, 2022
same,
although, from the stream yesterday the CEO mentioned that the sub time doesn't start until you log in. Being in the queue isn't being logged in. It does tick down on the time for a steam refund though.

XIsaX

Jan 25, 2022
nope I think the client thinks that you are being " idle " and just crashes even though you are in this so called " Queue "

XIsaX

Jan 25, 2022
Well actually no, I am round since UO ;). it seems that its your first MMO, if you don`t let devs know about issues then issues wont be resolved :) . But thanks for your input seems like you don`t have much experience with game launches.

Wreml

May 3, 2021
United States
I was stuck in queue not able to do character creation, then saw this on the discord-

"
FarmerJoeToday at 1:10 PM
We are aware that some people are stuck on overpopulated Haven instances. If you are stuck in what feels like a eternal queue try this: Close game
Go here in explorer
%localappdata%\MortalOnline2\Saved\SaveGames
Delete your savegames
Restart Client to get a fresh random Haven.
Thank you for your patience
❤️
"

Worked for me, got right in after doing this.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Aodihr

Jan 25, 2022
Worked for me too. Was able to get into a Haven instance yesterday. Has anyone tried this once you leave Haven. I don't want to lose what little I have, but was trying to leave Haven and now stuck in queue again...