Yet Another Mage Change Proposal

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
People just want their roles to not be nerfed and always want more buffs. I don’t play mage. But I see how a mounted fat mage in heavy armor and mounted archery can be a bit too strong.

what I proposed was not a flat out mega nerf for every build. It could be something like anything above 14kg starts to gradually lose damage. You know, like adjusting values until you find the sweet spot (balancing).

As far as mana regen, you do realize people just take off their armor to regen? And oghmir can tuck in their arms so they can’t get hit on their arms.
What they need to do is roll out the Heavy Crossbow (Good Dismount Weapon) and add the special attacks for weapons, instead of making us wait 20 years for that to be in Mo2. Then we can have a actual discussion about balance once Dismounting isn't limited to hitting someone with a Axe or Hammer. Once they make the Heavy Crossbow I feel like Mounted Mages or Mounted Archers will be in a position where they have to play Smart. If they want to stay at max range and outburst OKAY whatever... I'll Heavy Crossbow them i imagine i can't catch up to them before they ride off again, but Hell at least I can fight back better then waiting in terrain or shooting with longbow which is harder then shooting with magic lmao.