WTS 1 MILLION WEST MYRLAND BANK SHARES

Jhackman

Jun 6, 2020
Is It possible to turno my Rubens in West Myrland shares?
You’ll need to open a block exchange for that.
Ruben what kind of returns are you expecting? Is the money going to your gold for gold transfer service or for mercantile things?

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Bahahaha! Because people aren't stupid enough to fall into your pathetic attempt to control currency, its MO2s fault? MO2 is completely broken and ruined because you aren't the richest man in the world and everyone isn't declaring you their favorite bureaucrat emperor? Hundreds play the game. The forums may not have the same life they had back in MO1, but plenty of people play and enjoy this game, they're just ignoring you like the whiny petulant nobody you are. This new generation of gamer just doesn't create in the forum like they used to. They play casual. You can't force your style on other people, you have to convince them that your style is fun, but all you've done is make a fool of yourself and constantly denigrate a game the rest of us are enjoying just fine.

Stop blaming other people for not worshipping you and everything you think about, its embarrassing. I mean this with all honesty: you need to step away from online gaming and give yourself a reset, you sound like a crazy person.

Of all the stupid things you've said, this is perhaps the worst. I have no idea where you get that crap from. I don't care if no one loves me. It's an objective fact that the game is broken and the economy destroyed, but that's not the issue here. Your stupid and resentful criticism shows what you have always been, a mediocre, unsuccessful and frustrated who never managed to walk in this game or in this community. You're a poor guy, the same irrelevant loser as in mo1. On the other hand, I am more than satisfied with everything I have achieved in mo1 and mo2.
You are so ridiculous. Please stop humiliating yourself.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
You’ll need to open a block exchange for that.
Ruben what kind of returns are you expecting? Is the money going to your gold for gold transfer service or for mercantile things?

was my idea, but not sure really if it will have some atention. Bank work in myrland this days is small and market is dead.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Bahahaha! Because people aren't stupid enough to fall into your pathetic attempt to control currency, its MO2s fault? MO2 is completely broken and ruined because you aren't the richest man in the world and everyone isn't declaring you their favorite bureaucrat emperor? Hundreds play the game. The forums may not have the same life they had back in MO1, but plenty of people play and enjoy this game, they're just ignoring you like the whiny petulant nobody you are. This new generation of gamer just doesn't create in the forum like they used to. They play casual. You can't force your style on other people, you have to convince them that your style is fun, but all you've done is make a fool of yourself and constantly denigrate a game the rest of us are enjoying just fine.

Stop blaming other people for not worshipping you and everything you think about, its embarrassing. I mean this with all honesty: you need to step away from online gaming and give yourself a reset, you sound like a crazy person.

I still remember you as a beggar at my door in MO1 and MO2 beta asking me for money to borrow. You are so pathetic.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Your greatest weakness, Ibarruri, is that you cannot adapt to changing times. And yet history shows us that change is the only constant.

My great weakness was being too considerate and friendly to ungrateful and disloyal vermin. Many of those who criticize me now came to my door begging for attention, favors or money in other times.
I was too generous. That was my mistake.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
you removed a comment expressing a negative option about what you are trying to pawn on people.
You are censoring dissenting options and are playing the victim because you dont want people to know this is a scam without merit.

No. Everything you say is wrong.
I have not done anything. The moderators have deleted your comments, because they are ridiculous and unfounded accusations of scam, which as we all know, are simple hate and desire to harm and damage my reputation.
Obviously I haven't scammed anyone and your foolish attempts to turn an insult into a fact make me feel sorry for you.

You can just kiss my butt. You are a scammer. Not me.

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
No. Everything you say is wrong.
I have not done anything. The moderators have deleted your comments, because they are ridiculous and unfounded accusations of scam, which as we all know, are simple hate and desire to harm and damage my reputation.
Obviously I haven't scammed anyone and your foolish attempts to turn an insult into a fact make me feel sorry for you.

You can just kiss my butt. You are a scammer. Not me.
you are trying to sell something that has isn't real and has no value
You have put a limit on the fake thing that you have created for no reason
You have arbitrarily determined its worth 1 gold based on nothing but ur feelings
You are now trying to sell this fake, unproven, none existent thing to people with no guarantees or fallbacks.
this is a classic rug pull

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
you are trying to sell something that has isn't real and has no value
You have put a limit on the fake thing that you have created for no reason
You have arbitrarily determined its worth 1 gold based on nothing but ur feelings
You are now trying to sell this fake, unproven, none existent thing to people with no guarantees or fallbacks.
this is a classic rug pull

No. All wrong.
- it is real. Exists.
- I have set the value that I have considered appropriate. If you don't like it, you can go to hell. It's my product, not yours.
- I'm offering my shares to interested clients. If you are not interested, you can simply find another bank to invest in.
All your stupid accusations are based on resentment, hatred, envy, absurd ideas, mental limitation and inability to understand.

I have no interest in spending my time with you. Go somewhere else to insult me, this is serious business.

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
No. All wrong.
- it is real. Exists.
- I have set the value that I have considered appropriate. If you don't like it, you can go to hell. It's my product, not yours.
- I'm offering my shares to interested clients. If you are not interested, you can simply find another bank to invest in.
All your stupid accusations are based on resentment, hatred, envy, absurd ideas, mental limitation and inability to understand.

I have no interest in spending my time with you. Go somewhere else to insult me, this is serious business.

It is not real, it doesn't exist, you cannot touch it and it is based on nothing worldly.
you have set the number arbitrarily based on your feelings and not based on anything factual.
You are offering your "shares" to people too stupid enough to see what you are doing.
I don't know who you are, i don't care who you are, and this rug pull attempt has left me never wanting to talk to you again.

do not reply to me again, you are not worth my time responding.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
It is not real, it doesn't exist, you cannot touch it and it is based on nothing worldly.
you have set the number arbitrarily based on your feelings and not based on anything factual.
You are offering your "shares" to people too stupid enough to see what you are doing.
I don't know who you are, i don't care who you are, and this rug pull attempt has left me never wanting to talk to you again.

do not reply to me again, you are not worth my time responding.

You don't know anything about me, you don't know anything about my work, and you're not relevant or important to me.
Your opinion is stupid, I don't care about you and you and your stupid ideas can go to hell.
Kiss my ass, clown.

You are nobody.