WTB worms

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
This is very interesting situation: for more then 10 days now, every day I am posting in few different discord servers, forum, even going to graveyard yelling that I am buying worms. Many people asking me what for I need them, many says they will contact me when they have some. In 10 days I managed to buy 0 (zero) worms. Nobody have them or nobody want to sell them? Or just my bad luck? Or am I just stupid enough and dont know how to ask for something to buy? :)

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
This is very interesting situation: for more then 10 days now, every day I am posting in few different discord servers, forum, even going to graveyard yelling that I am buying worms. Many people asking me what for I need them, many says they will contact me when they have some. In 10 days I managed to buy 0 (zero) worms. Nobody have them or nobody want to sell them? Or just my bad luck? Or am I just stupid enough and dont know how to ask for something to buy? :)

You could try announcing the price you buy - maybe people just assume that worms are so cheap that is not worth the time to try to find you for a couple of worms (and maybe they assume wrong). But in general I had similar issues with getting anyone to bring anything to Hyllspeia no matter how high I go in the price. And it is not just an issue of everyone in beta being too rich to care about gold since we had a recent influx of players.

Definitely broker buy orders would help with this but there may be something else afoot.

Reactions: Amadman and Angelo

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Bone material, leather, small fish, to name just a few. I'm a master fisher in this game and never once used worms.
I am master fisherman too in MO1 though. In this game (MO2) you cant be master fisherman because there is no fishing in game yet. What you are saying is true regarding MO1. SV announce that in MO2 fishing will be more complex with a lots of more fish types so I am sure there will be more different setups for catching fish. So why not to try with worms too ;)

WilliamThalo

Nov 19, 2021
United States
looking for perfects bull or desert lyks will look at other lyks but mostly just want desert
PM me Price While I am at it if you got sets of armor for MAs Let me know

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
looking for perfects bull or desert lyks will look at other lyks but mostly just want desert
PM me Price While I am at it if you got sets of armor for MAs Let me know
Are you aware that there are no lykiators and bulls in MO2? And that MO1 is basically dead?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Are you aware that there are no lykiators and bulls in MO2? And that MO1 is basically dead?

I am super sad about this. If they don't add, they fucked up hard.

Edit: I was legit hoping they would be SECRETs... but what are the secrets... queues?

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
I am super sad about this. If they don't add, they fucked up hard.

Edit: I was legit hoping they would be SECRETs... but what are the secrets... queues?
Queue is a final boss in this game. its been almost 5h and I still fight it. But the adds are bad - UE4 wild crashes. Definitely not a boss for a group :p

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Queue is a final boss in this game. its been almost 5h and I still fight it. But the adds are bad - UE4 wild crashes. Definitely not a boss for a group :p

did you try that shit naj said where you go into app data mortal saves and delete the saves...? It worked for me.

Edit: also the lag on mainland at least around bakti is unbearable. I'm gonna try venturing elsewhere.