Will we get the KD shown on Mortal Online Stats ? Do you want that the KD to be displayed ?

Do you want the KD being displayed at the Mortal Online 2 Stats site.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
i'm a little bit afraid that displaying the KD wil result in very toxic Gameplay. I ran into quite a few KD worriors, back in the days i played MO1.
One of this K/D Worriors was named Achilles from the Guild AQ. A guy that could not loose. He reskilled all Players 20 times at the Prist, to push his KD. He had like 3000 Kills to 10 deaths.
He was only going outside in his Cronite Armor and Oghnium Weapon, and had always 3 personal Healers on him. It was a good Player, but also a toxic KD Worrior, that could not loose. This guild didn't even shy away from corrupting the GMs to win the fight, becuase they could not loose. I remember a day when i got traded from a Gm 10 times in a row, in mid of a fight, who wanted me to accept some shit, i do not wanted to have in my inventory.

I am so happy that Starvault learned something after the victory over AQ in Gaul Kur and the following Behavior of AQ, that made several people quit the game.
Do you want that SV will display the K/D Ratio, on the Mortal Online 2 Stats site, or do you think this could lead to toxic behavior, as in many games that have a KD Ratio, such as in the Rockstar Games. K/D Worriots always focus on the Noobs, that do not stand a chance. There will always some people that attack noobs and i did that aswell, from time to time, but the people that do that for their stats are pathetic and will reskill the noobs at the Prist. IMO a reason, why many people quitted the game. Other people like me get motivated by such a bagabior. It felt so good to reskill the members of AQ 1000 times at the Priest in Gaul Kur. Robes were crafted from their skin, and the cut off heads were cooked with pepper and and various spices and sendto their Mailboxes, to make them rage.

Last edited:

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Meta data generally shouldn't be shown outside of the game. If at all maybe something that doesn't have to do with repetition like actual achievements that mean something.

Skydancer

May 28, 2020
None of those stats suit MO. This is a game to forge reputation by word of mouth and deeds rather than logged statistics. As others have said, its easy to game these in trivial ways, so they are in no way correlated to actual achievement and cannot be used to assess the worth of a combatant or tradesman.
  • One who crates most spongewood weapons does not equal the best crafter
  • One who kills his alts the most in the safety of some pocket of the world is not the best combatant
Basically if your notoriety doesn't organically spread throughout the players, are you really notorious?

These type of stats suit ranked balanced match-style competitive games like shooters, moba, battle royale, rts etc. I could see tindrem arena and other rule-based and governed micro 'modes' having some kind of ladder and stats which get kept by empire scribes as these are self contained, balanced, rules based engagements which players are free to lookup in game and other things of this nature.

On the flip side if someone cheesed their way up the rankings and was found to be completely shit at that thing in game, that forges a reputation in its own way.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
K/D It’s completely useless stat because you can just sit there and kill your naked guild mates or alt accounts all day to farm it.
I really don’t see a legit way to make it work. Pve stats were cool in mo1.

maybe being able to see the top 3 people that have killed you could be interesting. Build up some rivalries between players...

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonzo and HappyHour

HappyHour

Nov 18, 2020
Phoenix
Wow, zero votes for showing k/d. Im a little bit surprised.

Edit: I chose only kills

Happy-Hour-Sig-1.png

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I would really like to see the pve stats on the website, even for everyone, that everyone can lookup, all pve stats of people. would be awesome xD

but please no pvp stats. or people will be alt + tab maniacs again. xD

Reactions: Gonzo

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
If we can Id like us to take a pass here.

Let reputation go by word of mouth and action. You can also speak through titles, etc.

Same with public guild lists, we dont need them.

Reactions: Gonzo

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
K/D doesn't have a place in a game like this. If I take down the biggest baddest guy in the game in his full set of ohgmium with is fully optimized potions that's one kill.

If I go to the graveyard with five of my best friend and gank an ungeared newby, that's one kill.

There is such a wide disparity in the value of kills in an MMO that K/D doesn't matter at all.