Will there be flow/combos?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I think it would be high recommended to have flows or combos similar to how Kingdom Come: Deliverance has. Not exactly or as extreme as it was in that game.
Not sure if its planed for the future but it would be cool to go find books or tutors for learning new flows and then having trees for styles of com

Anachroniser

Aug 9, 2020
I wouldnt go so far as to describe anything in mo1 as a true combo but a properly timed followup swing could be faster than an improperly timed one leading to a "combo" of sorts. Other than that there were fist weapons where you could charge up a hit and release it then cancel the end of the animation with a triple strike. There was technically also a combo if you cast thunderlash and then spurt that spurt would do extra damage but that was pretty much useless. I wouldnt bank on there being combos.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
You have combos in the game

normal swings need to be charged 2,5 Seconds, comboswings 1 Second and Counterparry attacks not have to be charged at all to make full damage.

Biggest Tip for new Players is that you need to bind Overhead to Q and Walk to E. This way you can hold down Q + right mouse always block upwards, no matter how you turn. If you hold down ALt + right mouse you always block mid, without having to look up and down, which leads to imput errors if you turn while blocking. Use mouseblock only for blocking left and right. Walk on E is very helpful. If you hold down left mouse to charge an attack and press E you will cancel the attack (do a feint) Somehow Faint is named Walk is this game. if you turn with your swing. Look left if you charge a right attack and aim a bit to the ground or if you look on the ground while doing an Overhead prevent you from getting a Handelhit with your weapon, if the enemy is really close to you.

Reactions: Tzone