Will there be a Queue forever?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Nah eventually enough people will quit. Like I said pvp is the 'great equalizer' and MO kind of did this to themselves. haha. It would have hidden their server flaws because people would be getting pruned.

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
I would say this game will cap out at 3k players Maybe 4 or 5 if we are super lucky.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
They are allegedly patching today to fix the queues. Apparently a lot of nodes are being added. If the server still can’t handle 3k in the mainland after this, then I’ll officially give up hope that they can accomplish their one-server goals.

Jan 28, 2022
3k ? If they really sold 100k, or more people buy and want to play they are heading for a shitstorm with their one server policy. There are laws in most European countries I think and a European Consumer Rights Directive that states that if you sell a service you need to provide it. In full, not just a tutorial Island for example. Steam might drop this at some point, if they don't fix it and they get enough reports. Yeah, the hc fans probably would love it since they would get the Snowflake badge back by being a small dying community. Don't be triggered, I'm half joking.

I really would like to see this game succeed, on one or any number of servers. I don't care, as long as it's playable for most and not a static queue simulator.

beares

Feb 2, 2022
They are allegedly patching today to fix the queues. Apparently a lot of nodes are being added. If the server still can’t handle 3k in the mainland after this, then I’ll officially give up hope that they can accomplish their one-server goals.
today at what time? they said something?

Oggle

Feb 2, 2022
I think the queue term is misleading. You could have a queue with servers that could let in 100k people it just means the servers letting people in with a specific order with built in checks to make sure servers are running optimally so to me queue away as long as it lets in that massive number that would make the game what we were hoping for.