Will my stronghold Disappear??

ZlayaPsina

Apr 20, 2022
My guild faced such a problem - we built a stronghold together, later the GMs banned the character - the owner of the fortress. The account is permanently banned, but the stronghold has not been deleted. a serious question - will GMs remove it suddenly, or will it stand until it collapses?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It will eventually collapses and disappear if nobody is able to pay the upkeep tax.
I doubt GMs will transfer the ownership if the guy has been perm banned. Must have done something pretty serious for a perma ban.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
It will eventually collapses and disappear if nobody is able to pay the upkeep tax.
I doubt GMs will transfer the ownership if the guy has been perm banned. Must have done something pretty serious for a perma ban.
You can do 3 minor infractions and still end up with a perm-ban.

adrelik

Feb 8, 2022
Now I am not 100% certain but I believe that houses / strongholds etc will remain there as long as someone pays the upkeep. Even if the character that owns it has been banned or deleted.

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
Anybody can pay upkeep, not just the owner, so as long as the upkeep is paid the structure should remain. If the upkeep is allowed to reach zero then the structure will decay and disappear in 24 hours, and everything in it will be lost.

The only question mark here is the fact that the owning account has been permabanned, and whether that changes things. The only way to answer that is to speak to a GM or open a support ticket.

Reactions: ZlayaPsina