Why this version is called release ?

Levr

Jan 29, 2022
Firstly, I want to say thanks to the developers, the game has great potential! But I do not understand why this version is called release. The number of bugs and shortcomings is extremely large. Here are some of them:
- Pet attack does not work correctly, the calculation of the distance to the enemy for pets works with errors, which is why the pet approaches the enemy and does not attack or even does not want to approach (all the necessary skills are developed at 100 loyalty is maximum, there is no hunger)
- The appearance of the pet with the level increase only changes after the reboot, the pet's attack does not change at all with the level increase, which is the same at level 3, which is the same at level 93, the problem is solved by placing in a stall
- In some cases, the pet's combat animation goes on, but no actual damage is dealt, this happened when the pet attacked the enemy underwater.
- The speed of pets does not change depending on the type and level, they are not able to catch up / run away from the enemy under any circumstances
This is just a small part of what I encountered, I did not come to the beta test, I purchased the release version of the game. Why not immediately write that the game is in development and conduct a normal test as it should be?

Reactions: Goremor and Balinor

Balinor

Feb 4, 2022
This is just a small part of what I encountered, I did not come to the beta test, I purchased the release version of the game. Why not immediately write that the game is in development and conduct a normal test as it should be?

Bro, not to trivialize your findings, but at least you can play... I agree, it should not have been released. It is a queue for most, not a game. And now for those that can actually play, it sounds very unpolished.

Reactions: Levr

Levr

Jan 29, 2022
in the morning I found a strange animal tamed it and pumped several levels , after which I switched to the first channel to watch the auction , and when I returned to my 4th , the animal was gone ! he's not in the stall anywhere. I spent several hours pumping it and the game item just disappeared ! When will this alpha test be over ! I paid for the release (

Morgenes

Jan 30, 2022
You know that a game with this complexity will always have bugs and balancing issues.
Also a lot of bugs only are observed with a lot of people playing.
There is also the Pareto principle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle#In_computing)

So mostly you try to get the game somewhat finished (80%) then go live and try to develop the remaining 20% at the released system.
Mostly the 20% become 50% then because of the above stated fact that many things only come up after release with a lot of people playing the game (and also playing the game differently than they did in a Beta)

This is independent of the features they are planning, so the 100% could spare out some features already planned for the future (like TC), so the 100% are mostly for the main gameplay loop.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
If they had to wait until the game was almost finished we’d be waiting 10 more years. MO1 was in alpha for the first 8 out of its 10 years running.

fuatX

Feb 5, 2022
Bakti- Morin Khur- Fabernum
This game mainly needed the fix pet bugs and other bugs then improve pet options( most of pet must be mountable and pet finisher animatlons) and spesific weapon finisher animatlons, after that they have to bring new animals, creatures, New musics, new dungeons and different rewards... Ah also balanced classes, mages so weak againts anyone

Levr

Jan 29, 2022
Pet was be lost but pet points are spent forever :).Now only delete char can help me ?)
or try to use an animal attack, imagine if it is like a Schrodinger's cat and can cause damage although it cannot receive it itself)

Attachments

• non2.png
    non2.png
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
Currently being a tamer is broken
Currently being a FF is pointless
Currently being a Mage is Shit
Currently Being a MM is dumb

How ever there is 1 class that stand above them all as the we can do everything class ....Farm / Pvp / Grief / engage / disengage /Kill whatever we want / do anything we want / have no downfall.....

This is a MA this game is literally Mounted archer online and if you havent re rolled into an MA you have gimped yourself completely. Thats why 95% of the server is MA and the last 5 % are praying to god that something changes but will eventually go MA.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuatX and Levr

Levr

Jan 29, 2022
Currently being a tamer is broken
Currently being a FF is pointless
Currently being a Mage is Shit
Currently Being a MM is dumb

How ever there is 1 class that stand above them all as the we can do everything class Farm / Pvp / Grief / engage / disengage /Kill whatever we want / do anything we want / have no downfall.....

This is a MA this game is literally Mounted archer online and if you havent re rolled into an MA you have gimped yourself completely. Thats why 95% of the server is MA and the last 5 % are praying to god that something changes but will eventually go MA.

You are absolutely right, the balance in the game simply does not exist, everything is fine in the minds of developers and on paper, but in practice a horse archer does not have opponents capable of killing him!) The game is about a single class: P