Why Thievery Should be Exempt from the Vote and Prioritized

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
It should actually be like that, tho, haha. That would bring a bunch more players, too. Imagine all the players who see Henrik on stream like woahwoahWOAH and then look at what they have to do to get said magic.

Maybe not 20g, tho, but y'know 200g? Even at a hermit vendor.

Kind of proving the point there ;)

RE: thievery, I also enjoyed the content tho I did not thieve. Sure, I had bags with water haha. I still got got a couple times and a lot of times I could have gotten got. There was still a window. I was doing massive pet ticket swap, someone got me once. When I was just starting to breed OP molvas (fuk da bs I started that shit rofl, nah but I was in there) someone grabbed like the first or second black molva breed pop I got. I was like noooo. I chased that dude all over MK.

No one ever snooped me to see my soph ingredients, either, luckily. I lived with that fear, too. Good thing people aren't nearly as imaginative as you'd think.

I do really think they have to make the combat faster, tho. Yea it's high skill cap but I promise you more people are looking forward to thievery than this sort of combat.
Even if it's like SSS+ tier skill. Not immersive or fun looking imo. Then, make more content accessible and add core mo features like thievery, lock picking...

The game is missing a lot of role playing elements. As I like to remind people, they are role playing whenever they log in.

I think people had to be there and see MO 'working as intended,' and since I came in p late, I doubt I saw the full glory, but there were some moments. Anyone just looking at player count is missing the magic.

Exactly.

For me it is not about being a thief (aside from lockpicking). Its the idea that there are thieves in the world.

Exact same thing about killers in the world.

I don't play to kill (aside from PVE hunting) but the thought of getting killed and trying to avoid it can be exciting.

And when it does actually happen then all kinds of emotions can be invoked.

In the end I am not looking for a utopia. I am looking for a real world experience.

But we are both odd ducks in this pond.

Last edited: