Why so fast furnace and crusher work?

BeLLFALST

Dec 9, 2021
hi all

about ore minning proffession
... and again - why working on crusher (or grizzli|grinder)and on furnace after pach so fast very fast - its not a anime game , now we not carry about anything who can kill you or horse - not small adrenaline. But it very bad for economy. very bad for resurses and its prices ^|

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
The risk versus reward here will be most felt by those with many stacks of ore to crush. These will be the hardcore miners who have the most to lose - And the most to be gained by player brigands.

The small-time miners will just be a far less viable target, and the positive here is that newer players fresh out of Haven won't be targeted until they've established themselves as a juicier target.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
hi all

about ore minning proffession
... and again - why working on crusher (or grizzli|grinder)and on furnace after pach so fast very fast - its not a anime game , now we not carry about anything who can kill you or horse - not small adrenaline. But it very bad for economy. very bad for resurses and its prices ^|

Would be smarter to peel back the guards given the change, I agree there, and in typical SV fashion, they reduced the timers way more than I thought they would. I don't think it's gonna ruin the economy. If anything, it's gonna get people out there to get more ore. WHICH IS GOOD. Nubs need jobs, too.

They do need to make it so you can bag stolen stax tho. That really is a huge boon for miners, you guys don't even know it haha. I'm not one of those people who is nuts enough to have ganked a miner and held the stax rooted for 180 seconds.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
There are guards everywhere, so standing around for minutes extracting was not risky anyway, just a waste of time everywhere but GK and the Gnat, those two are a surprise.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
There are guards everywhere, so standing around for minutes extracting was not risky anyway, just a waste of time everywhere but GK and the Gnat, those two are a surprise.
you should tell that to the guys that are shooting with longbows from outside Meduli in weekend at high peak times