why i have 128 dex cap???

SegaPhoenix

Dec 14, 2021
Share a pic of your character info

It honestly just looks like your clade gift didn't apply correctly. Bug maybe? Have you relogged since applying the clade buff? This is required.

Last edited:

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
Share a pic of your character info

It honestly just looks like your clade gift didn't apply correctly. Bug maybe? Have you relogged since applying the clade buff? This is required.
2022-01-28_101228.jpg
you were right thank you very much u ve save me. but it still. i guess i cant extend 131 cup right? if its red does it means that i can destribute these red spare points to other stats?

SegaPhoenix

Dec 14, 2021
Red means you maxed that stat before getting your +4 Dex Clade Gift (Overflowed). You can just -dex and + another stat and it'll return to normal.

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
thanks for your support brother that what i thought but great u confirmed it. i have one side question tho. as a dagger build i guess i need int on minimum and put the rest in psy to get magic ressistance is that right??

Rhias

May 28, 2020
thanks for your support brother that what i thought but great u confirmed it. i have one side question tho. as a dagger build i guess i need int on minimum and put the rest in psy to get magic ressistance is that right??
True, unless you want to play a hybrid (cast magic).

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
2022-01-28_142553.jpg

this dropped again can u advise? and dammage dropped from 2% to - 1% and straight dropped. could it depend on int which i deliberately dropping?

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
The owner of this build will laugh sardonically at you when the SV adds thievery or the assassin system.
Which may or may not happen this year. Until then OP will be running a gimped character that wouldn't be a good fit for a newbie even if it was made better.

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
does anyone know how to gain waight? those who wanna tell me how stupid im with that build just sick my duck

SegaPhoenix

Dec 14, 2021
does anyone know how to gain waight? those who wanna tell me how stupid im with that build just sick my duck

Eat Food
Preferably that with high nourishment values.

Common options are Fried Springbok or Bush Pig. Use the meat from butchering with the cooking pot over a flame and viola.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
east high HP food (You gain weight when ur eating food that puts you over your max health reserve