Why hasn't pet pathing been fixed yet?

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
See if talking from a fun gameplay perspective and it sounds like you're just using the "realism".
That would be fun to me. But I also enjoy ArmA3 with all of the realism mods.

I also spent 3k hours in Kerbal Space Program with the Realism Overhaul.

I have 2.5k hours in DCS flying online in some of the hardest core servers.

I wanted to know how to use a sword, so I learned western martial arts, researched Talhoffers manuscripts and went to classes and have done HEMA, SCA and ARMA for over 25 years.

I like realism in my games.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
That would be fun to me. But I also enjoy ArmA3 with all of the realism mods.

I also spent 3k hours in Kerbal Space Program with the Realism Overhaul.

I have 2.5k hours in DCS flying online in some of the hardest core servers.

I wanted to know how to use a sword, so I learned western martial arts, researched Talhoffers manuscripts and went to classes and have done HEMA, SCA and ARMA for over 25 years.

I like realism in my games.
Save some for the rest of us.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The only problem with call pet is people would invariably use it to glitch their pets thru walls and such. SV seemed to work SO HARD to make it so you can't glitch thru walls. Port in, glitch your pet thru... unfortunately, like the rest of their fixes, it made the game as a whole take a huge step back.

Say what you want about garbo pet pathing, but I could ride full speed with a molva behind me and never have to worry about it getting stuck. Sure, I'd have to wait, but it would show up. I had no worries about putting 14 stacks on one. The one time I got ganked w/ a massive amount of mats on me in MO1, I considered abandoning the Molva it was so far behind me haha.

PS: LILLIN SET ME UP! I think she was mad I wasn't SIMPING. After all the fail soph food I gave her, too. R I P. Watch her show up in this thread like Roddy did.

Last edited: