who is gone be a non Human on release ?

playing as human on release ?

• Total voters

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
i feel like humans are the only real option in the long run with one char policy.
the other races are fun two, but when a new update roles out with some new fancy magic school or melee weapon, or other game changer.
all none human races are effectivly locked out of some new contend thats gone be added.

i for one love the look and feel of a thusar/kall but going that way on release would mean i cant really ever do any magic. so all new magic schools are out of my range then.
when i would go human no matter what new stuff gets added i can reskill my char to be to use it. and i will have points to be able to make anything and and use anything in game. and when the horse weight limiet comes thusar will be even further nerved.

heck if you ever want to add a new race only new players can play it.

i dont really want to play as a human but they seem to be the best option if i want to play this game for the long run.

what do you guys think ?

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah I'll probably play a sheevra mage honestly. I like the less fall damage, less mats and extra gathering. Being able to move is nice. It's not the most hardcore minmaxed build but I've found all of the minimax builds to be really boring. Even if you do the most damage in game being mega slow just isn't worth it. Maybe If you plan on just attacking everyone you see it's okay but to me the pvp in the game is more of what adds value to the other activities and not the main draw for me. If I wanted to just constantly fight I'd play Mordhau instead or something

Reactions: RaptorBlackz

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
i feel like humans are the only real option in the long run with one char policy.
the other races are fun two, but when a new update roles out with some new fancy magic school or melee weapon, or other game changer.
all none human races are effectivly locked out of some new contend thats gone be added.

i for one love the look and feel of a thusar/kall but going that way on release would mean i cant really ever do any magic. so all new magic schools are out of my range then.
when i would go human no matter what new stuff gets added i can reskill my char to be to use it. and i will have points to be able to make anything and and use anything in game. and when the horse weight limiet comes thusar will be even further nerved.

heck if you ever want to add a new race only new players can play it.

i dont really want to play as a human but they seem to be the best option if i want to play this game for the long run.

what do you guys think ?
Do like most everyone else and have more than one account.