Where do they post updates, announcements and such?

Davros

Jan 26, 2022
I'm not new new, but I am new and am an avid reader of announcements and updates and patch notes and such. Except for a recruiting and etiquette thread, everything seems to be from 2021. Is it somewhere else on the forum?...or do they do it somewhere else?

If it isn't on the forum, I would recommend removing the categories. Maybe just an announcement on where to go for this stuff. This way some people aren't like me and thinking they are really really bad at foruming.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Yeah, sadly they do not seem to think this is where people would expect to find info.

We have been complaining about it for some time. But it seems to go unheard.

But to answer the question, Discord is where you are likely to get the most details.

Davros

Jan 26, 2022
Yeah, sadly they do not seem to think this is where people would expect to find info.

But to answer the question, Discord is where you are likely to get the most details.
ok thx. I've been trying to click the discord link, but it just comes up empty for me

Reactions: GrayAegis

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Still they fucked up not putting even the patch notes and stuff here since early December.

Reactions: Amadman

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
And, yet, if you go to the Star Vault website, you are directed to read more at MortalOnline2.com , which in turn directs you *here* to the Forums.
If Star Vault is only going to post "News"* and patch notes and announcements on Discord, then that link on MortalOnline2.com should lead THERE, now HERE. I'd hate that, but at least it would be consistent and therefore make some kind of sense.

@Davros, this is good advice, sadly true. But if things are going banana-shaped in the game, or the queue, or in any way to do with masses of people desperately seeking to get INTO MO2, then expect the Discord to be in Slow Mode— or so I heard.

* One of my least-favourite sub-forums because it is so underutilised.

Reactions: Amadman