Where are servers located?

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
Either people are assuming there will always only be one server or they are wrong and the MO2 website is right.

Currently there is only one server. EU-West 1 (Ireland). The MO2 website does say they will have 1 MO gaming world, but may have other continents connecting to a different server. So maybe NA players will get a continent we can connect to if we want.

You can check your ping by using the task manager.

This game does a great job with ping. I'm getting around 140-160 ping and don't see a huge disadvantage in PvP. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's better than most other games.

My suggestion is, we get our NA friends to play MO2 and create a demand for SV to create another continent for NA players. We cannot blame SV for not creating a server for NA players if there is no demand for it.

one server and it's in london

You mean Ireland?

UK and that's great.
If people don't like it, maybe the game isn't for them.

If you like this game, then you should encourage others to join the game and not discourage them. Think of what other things SV can do if they had a bigger budget.

https://www.mortalonline2.com/are-we-playing-on-one-global-server/

1620242395165.png

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
If you like this game, then you should encourage others to join the game and not discourage them. Think of what other things SV can do if they had a bigger budget.

I'm not going to lure people into playing (and paying for) a game that's not for them. I actually have empathy for my fellow gamers.

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
I'm not going to lure people into playing (and paying for) a game that's not for them. I actually have empathy for my fellow gamers.

I'm glad you know what people will like and will not like. If you want MO2 to succeed then you look at what can be done.

If the issue is ping, then having multiple servers is a solution. Having a multiple servers does not mean there should be more than 1 world in MO2.

Reactions: Cryptoz

Grack

Aug 28, 2020
This game does a great job with ping. I'm getting around 140-160 ping and don't see a huge disadvantage in PvP. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's better than most other games.
This ^
I'm from Australia, and my ping probably sits at about 270-330. I am able to be competitive which blows my mind. If people think this is bad id hate to see how they went with MO1, because prediction was a strange and time consuming concept to wrap your head around. I could be more competitive in MO 1 due to prediction abuse with my ping then in MO2, it's harder for me to match euro pings but it is possible. Group fights are much smoother and don't have a bunch of people zipping around rubber banding all over the joint.

I understand people want shooter style twitch, but all things considered its quite amazing how well they have done.

Here is an example of MO1 latency

Reactions: Kryptix

Cryptoz

Jul 11, 2023
How is this for a crazy idea. A server with pve content only and no pvp.

Try before you buy. Because we bite hard over here.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Cryptoz

Jul 11, 2023
Imagine the possibilities and the tears.

"We got our a**es handed to us by the 'goodie carebear guild' that leveled up here!" :ROFLMAO:

RedXIII

Oct 19, 2022
I used to play from Brasil. With 250-300 ping this game is not good. If a NA server comes up i would definetly try this game again.
For now i am playing "Other Games" on the NA server, with 120-150 ping the PVP is possible to stay competitive.
My dream would be a South America server but i don't think that will ever happen sadly. My hopes are on NA server someday.