When I make my own MMO...

Pox

Apr 16, 2022
When I make my own MMO, it won't make you click twice to eat your food if you have your weapon drawn!

Now your turn...

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
When ill make my mmo it will better and funner and more of everything and perfecter too. It will be the best ever and even better than best i swear.

Also pink ninja dragons.

Reactions: Jatix

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
When ill make my own mmo, i would only setup a forum+discord to keep the loud trolls that allways knows everything better out of my game, while i follow my dev-vision and make decisions from my collected data ingame.

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
When I make my own mmo, i'll make Polls for changes that might affect the livelyhood of players

Reactions: Jatix

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
When I make my own MMO it will have pvp and lawless zones. Fixes most of the issues players have with 'consequences' and bs. Cant grief in town if town is a safe zone. Cant go red if you only pvp in the lawless hotspot that has good stuff to fight over. Would have a middle tier zone between towns and lawless that is open pvp but with a murder or standing system. And then you can make the consequences as extreme as needed/wanted, because people have the lawless zone hotspots anyway. Would prob make some safe zone's for PVE only players who wouldnt play in the open pvp areas anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daragorn