Whats with the obsession with Wolves?

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
Seriously, everything you do in this game a pack of wolves is attacking you. Most toxic thing. Just delete NPC from game and it will be a massive improvement.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Its not just wolves, its bears, belbus, cougars, bandits, outlaws, etc..you cant fight almost anything in this game without pulling multiple mobs, or getting randomly jumped by multiple outlaws.

Its a lazy mechanic to increase difficulty and call it “group content”. Instead of making the AI more complex and diverse, just add numbers. Makes “harder” content without doing much work.
SV seems to think that getting zerged should be the standard MO experience.

manure

May 7, 2022
Seriously, everything you do in this game a pack of wolves is attacking you. Most toxic thing. Just delete NPC from game and it will be a massive improvement.
Jesus... Are you really complaining about NPCs ganking you ?

Wait till someone kills and dry loot you... I cant even imagine what you re going to post here...
Let me guess :
"Hey Devs, add guards on the roads so that wolves, Belbus and Players cant kill me outside towns" !!

And I wouldnt be surprised if they actually did that... guards and guards and guards and more guards.,.,

Not too many steps are missing to change this game´s name from Mortal Online 2 to Guards Online 2.

TheNomadMan

Dec 15, 2021
Jesus... Are you really complaining about NPCs ganking you ?

Wait till someone kills and dry loot you... I cant even imagine what you re going to post here...
Let me guess :
"Hey Devs, add guards on the roads so that wolves, Belbus and Players cant kill me outside towns" !!

And I wouldnt be surprised if they actually did that... guards and guards and guards and more guards.,.,

Not too many steps are missing to change this game´s name from Mortal Online 2 to Guards Online 2.

gawd... Are you really complaining about someone preferring their gankings to come from players?

Wait 'til there's only NPCS to kill you. I can't even imagine what you're going to post here...

Let me guess:
"Hey Devs, add features and system that actually attract players"

And; I'll be pretty surprised if they actually did that... bandits and wolves and bears and more bandits....

Not too many step to change this game's name from Mortal Online 2 to More PvE Online 2

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
Lol pve too hard for care bear
???

Easy AF just annoying AF is the problem. Serves no purpose these npc's being in game other than being a nuisance and wasting time. Would be okay if they were kept in specific spawns away from other mobs but as is just dumb AF.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
There was a post about this on Reddit, I think, and I will put the same thing. It's so great in MO to find a safe spot to do something, like imagine you find a spot to chop trees or mine that it's very unlikely for someone to be and then some trash spawns on you. That's really annoying! I have to be legit wasted or just dead tired to die to PvE, but Dynamic spawns are a huge miss.

Like I also posted on Reddit. LEGENDARY stacks of wolves in Hyll. It's not even immersive. Mama and her ten babies all in a row. It's nice to field butch them for a lil trashloot, but still.

The idea of Dynamic spawns and such really made me happy because I thought it meant cool, unique mobs would spawn and you would have to find them, or a mount or something... something interesting, but that there are like 'trigger points' that drop mobs is just wack. Outlaws are wack, sorry SV. It doesn't make the game feel any better, and I'm still waiting for the moment when I'm walking around mining and I get jumped by outlaws haha. I'm gonna rage. I won't die, but it will have basically ruined my whole ability to mine until I kill them. WACK.

This game really does have some bad parts. Making PvE less boring and MORE ANNOYING is not the answer. It's still the same trashmobs.