What's the argument of nothing having the Server or starting contintent in NA?

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
Any hard data on that?
Do I have tracking software checking the location of everyone who plays the game? No. Have the vast majority of everyone I've met in MO1 or MO2 no matter the time of day been NA? Yes.

*edit*
Despite cheaper keys being sold at bad times for us, I might add.

Last edited:

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Depends on how successful henrik wants MO2 actually to be. No NA server and the same silly desync issues we have now here people are swinging through blocks or hitting you from 5 meters away? Guaranteed going to get ripped apart by steam reviews.
If it's one thing MO1 has proven it's that Steam reviews don't mean dick. You know what happened when those reviews came out and everyone at Steam launch disappeared within a month due to poor server issues? Absolutely nothing. Game continued to run. Henrik has long money to support MO1 as well as MO2. He even said in the past that he will keep supporting MO with his "The Vision" even if there is no one playing.

A playerbase is optional; if you can't handle walking through an "empty" EU server just to find a single full grown man LARPing as a khurite female jumping up and down for jiggle mechanics then this game's too hardcore for you. Go play ATLAS if you want a stable ping game.

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
A playerbase is optional; if you can't handle walking through an "empty" EU server just to find a single full grown man LARPing as a khurite female jumping up and down for jiggle mechanics then this game's too hardcore for you. Go play ATLAS if you want a stable ping game.

This reads like a sneak peek at a steam review