Whats about queue in Myrland now?

Andysowhatgg

Jan 29, 2022
stuck in queue. Maybe you are able to join after a server restart etc.

I believe there will be an update in 3-4 days that lets you play different instances of Myrland, that will fix it.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
I play for 7 days in Haven and nothing to do there anymore. I want in Myrland.
Are restarts every day? What time is the best to travel in Myrland?

TrothGar

Jan 30, 2022
Anyone know if there will be a server restart tonight? thinking of putting my character to the mainland que if it's going to so I can get in on restart.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
After I will come in Myrland after that when I will be logging there will be any queue? Or I just need one time to pass this queue to get my person in Myrland? And after I will do that challenge will be no queues?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I would stay on Haven for the next few days until they add more instances of Myrland that will hopefully offload the population cap from the main Myrland server.

The Myrland instances will be exactly the same as the main one, only difference is that you can't build structures on the other instances, only on the main one.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Could I teleport between that Myrlands like between Havens? And what about my stuff (resources, money, pets): will all that be in all Myrlands?

Last edited:

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Could I teleport between that Myrlands like between Havens? And what about my stuff (resources, money, pets): will all that be in all Myrlands?
"You will be able to travel back and forth, as you do between different Haven instances now, and things will remain persistent with your character and guild status. However you will not be able to build on these extra Myrland continents, only on the main one."

Source: https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/updates-on-launch-day-issues.4893/post-53789