What is transmutation flux used for?

Zulpitcher

Oct 5, 2021
Spain
You can reroll a ring or an amulet with it, so you will have another stats/skills. You have to use the cuprum flux with amulets/rings of cumprum, silver flux with amulets/rings of silver...

Reactions: Shitsmear

Shitsmear

Feb 25, 2022
thanks, does it keep the same values? so if i rerolled a ring with +3 on STR it will be +3 another attribute?

Or would it be a full re-roll?

Zulpitcher

Oct 5, 2021
Spain
thanks, does it keep the same values? so if i rerolled a ring with +3 on STR it will be +3 another attribute?

Or would it be a full re-roll?
Yes, there will be a full reroll. Robmo (the CM) said once that there is an atributte, skill trinket luck, that would get better values when re-rolling.

Reactions: Shitsmear

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You can reroll a ring or an amulet with it, so you will have another stats/skills. You have to use the cuprum flux with amulets/rings of cumprum, silver flux with amulets/rings of silver...

why is there so much in the world?

Zulpitcher

Oct 5, 2021
Spain
why is there so much in the world?

As far as I heard... is a bad game mechanics (or should be), the more people are farming the spirits, the more flux you will have because all the players that are farming get a flux, also the chance to get it is higher. This made some guilds getting inside boss rooms to farm it and getting outside with lots of flux. While if you try to farm it solo is ridiculous the low chance you get that.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
As far as I heard... is a bad game mechanics (or should be), the more people are farming the spirits, the more flux you will have because all the players that are farming get a flux, also the chance to get it. This made some guilds getting inside boss rooms to farm it and getting outside with lots of flux. While if you try to farm it solo is ridiculous the low chance you get that.

yea I dunno how hard it is to get, but I was surprised at how the broker was littered w/ it.

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
The whole way spiritism works seems dumb. Ghost farming and dungeon mapping. Should all be redone with no spirit world needed to play the game.

Reactions: Zulpitcher