What is the easiest way to mantaon weight?

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Easiest way to maintain weight is to not eat once you are at your goal weight. Find the stamina food or mana food that has a little health gain as possible. A good cook knows a few recipes that will have less than .5 health per unit. A great cook will know recipes that have 0.0 health per unit.

Exetorius

Mar 11, 2022
Easiest way to maintain weight is to not eat once you are at your goal weight. Find the stamina food or mana food that has a little health gain as possible. A good cook knows a few recipes that will have less than .5 health per unit. A great cook will know recipes that have 0.0 health per unit.

Aye, but you can gain weight by over filling your health and/or stamina reserves can’t you? Fairly certain the only thing that doesn’t fatten you up is over filling mana reserves

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Increasing any reserve health stamina or mana over it's max will represent weight gain. Does that answer your question?

Eat till your reserves are replenished and not any more, this is why it's generally good to consume isolated nourishment foods with only HN, SN or mana nourishment.
Some prefer have all stats in one food but it's kind of a material waste to do so since cooking is broken.

For example i got health nourishment food, then a stamina nourishment food without HN and mana food. I replenish my reserves and only eat that specific nourishment food.

Then you could not eat at all but you will lose weight over time.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Aye, but you can gain weight by over filling your health and/or stamina reserves can’t you? Fairly certain the only thing that doesn’t fatten you up is over filling mana reserves
Mana reserves are the only thing that wont cause you to gain weight, correct.

Reactions: Najwalaylah