What is going on?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Probably deleted by moderators. Ive had one of my posts deleted. Moderators didnt like my tone. Heard of a few others. Besically anything to do with the recent GM debacle is getting deleted. SV in full censoring mode.

Just SV being SV.

Reactions: Gnidex

Mad Jugger

Aug 8, 2022
Probably deleted by moderators. Ive had one of my posts deleted. Moderators didnt like my tone. Heard of a few others. Besically anything to do with the recent GM debacle is getting deleted. SV in full censoring mode.

Just SV being SV.
That is utterly ridiculous, I had no tone and just posted links to the videos. I thought they liked Wolfsziet, he even mentioned in the video he talked to Henrik about the debacle. Acting like that I hope they are not wondering why the player base is shrinking fast.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
That is utterly ridiculous, I had no tone and just posted links to the videos. I thought they liked Wolfsziet, he even mentioned in the video he talked to Henrik about the debacle. Acting like that I hope they are not wondering why the player base is shrinking fast.
Agreed, but in the end its their forums so they can do whatever they want. It has nothing to do with whom they like. From their prospective they are about to launch a big update, and launch the the game on Epic store, so bad publicity right now is to be avoided at all costs. Emagine a flood of new players coming to the forums to read about this GM stuff.
This business with the GMs pissed off A LOT of players and there have been a lot of very negative and very loud reactions everywhere. This is major damage control from SV. Dont be surprised if this thread will also be deleted.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Agreed, but in the end its their forums so they can do whatever they want. It has nothing to do with whom they like. From their prospective they are about to launch a big update, and launch the the game on Epic store, so bad publicity right now is to be avoided at all costs. Emagine a flood of new players coming to the forums to read about this GM stuff.
This business with the GMs pissed off A LOT of players and there have been a lot of very negative and very loud reactions everywhere. This is major damage control from SV. Dont be surprised if this thread will also be deleted.
I would be extremely surprised if the Epic launch brings in more than a handful of new players that aren't cheaters from the country known for cheating. Nothing positive is going to come out of Epic launch and the subscription.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Dude is the last real content creator for the game. They alienated the rest of them and this looks like is just another steps in the failure that is SV management.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
dood my MO2 going forward post was way more fleshed, and there used to be a thing where it would log me out and eat my post, so I used to copy it just incase. It stopped happening, so I didn't, and somehow that post disappeared quickfast.

I was like AUGH MODS, but I wonder. Maybe it's just some weird problem with the forums if it's happening to other people. But yeah, I said nothing bad. I wrote a freaking essay and even focused on formatting to make it accessible, and it's like zoop. That's why I feel like it's just a lost cause.

I understand why they are mad, but why are they mad at ME? It's not my fault their game is having trouble. I tried to help. I freaking bought 3 copies?

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
I have gotten a bunch of my posts deleted as well and they just send me a message saying I broke some rule but the truth is that I didn't even break any of the rules and the rule they said I broke doesn't even come close to applying to what was said.