What are most of you doing in the game? I See a lot of people bank sitting or doing nothing.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
This is a genuine question, I'm getting pretty bored I spend most of my time doing Pvp but I have to literally scavenge the map looking for a fight. Sometimes I will find a fight by getting ganked by mining somewhere as a bait. But once I win the other people are more interested in talking trash on help chat instead of another fight. Makes no damn sense. If I go around the map asking people for fights most times they don't even want to duel. I honestly don't know what else could be better then fighting in Beta, since all our shit is wiping anyways. But it gets me curious what are they doing? I already got all armor in the game, and all magic in the game. The only thing I do is get more resources for more fights. But what are these other people doing. I swear I spend half my fucking time just waiting on another PVE spawn and the other half waiting for players to fight because the game population is DEAD AFFFFF.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Most people I imagine are just trying out new builds to see what they want to do on launch or exploring. Not really a point in doing much else atm

Index77

Oct 23, 2021
Thats what im doing..trying different builds.. rerolling many times..trying to learn as much as possible as a new comer to MO in general there is so much to learn..maybe join on of the guilds.. they seem active, im sure they would duel etc

Reactions: Najwalaylah

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Thats what im doing..trying different builds.. rerolling many times..trying to learn as much as possible as a new comer to MO in general there is so much to learn..maybe join on of the guilds.. they seem active, im sure they would duel etc
I have my own guild but we want to battle other players but we spend most of our time looking around for them and no one wants to fight us most the time.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
There is really nothing interesting in game to do outside of PvP. Also most "content" is group oriented so you tend to not want to log in unless others are playing.

Domino effect of boring PvE, and nothing to work towards limiting the amount of people logging in which leads to less PvP which again leads to less people. Then you dont really want to play by your self.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
There is really nothing interesting in game to do outside of PvP. Also most "content" is group oriented so you tend to not want to log in unless others are playing.

Domino effect of boring PvE, and nothing to work towards limiting the amount of people logging in which leads to less PvP which again leads to less people. Then you dont really want to play by your self.
Pretty much lol I'm the guild leader I log in and make sure my guys have the armor and weapons they need and then after that if no one wants to battle and I've been to bank to ask for battle and I have asked Help chat for battle. After a hour I log off and all I can think is this was boring as fuck. Edit: I mean if there was some NPC quest or something to give me some more wealth and items, that would be sick af. But I get bored easily waiting for the Razors or DireWolfs or Taur Dogs/Cougars to respawn. And those are just basic bitch resources, it's boring af if I gotta mine solo for 3 days to restock my weapons and armor too so you hit it on the nose. If there isn't a group most content takes a group and just yeah... We can forget all about Mino dungeon if you don't have a group you ain't getting near that either lol. And who tf cares about the queen we all got that Ranger armor already.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Yea I mean feeling out your hitboxes, going from one strike into another, the pvp system finally seems accessible to me. I can do more than land some hits in team fights cuz it doesn't seem like I'm lagging to all hell w/ no idea where the person is.

People have gear so they're doing something. I don't think they are all working on new builds cuz people are looking the same, they just have diff gear on. I spec my build around a tiny bit, too, but mainly between MA and more foot based, depending on if I'm traveling by mount or just walking around.

I feel like people are starting to get settled and starting their loop. They are also starting to build alliances. The hilarity is those alliances could probably be broken with beta drama.
Yeah no kidding lol. "ALLIANCES" What the sit in Bank alliance? I can count on 1 hand the amount of active guilds I see actually playing the game. My Skill level recently got me to the point where I can beat 3 players at once. I want more PVP I want to battle more people. I finally found a real good friend to join my guild and the 2 of us all we do is Duel all damn day. I want more people with that mind set. Actually fuck it I've already made up my mind you are the perfect candidate so come to Meduli it's time for us to battle.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I'm spending a lot of time just wandering around in the wild to see what's new and exploring more of the land. Getting completely lost is part of the fun to be honest.
Interesting, for me I hated getting lost and I memorized the ways around so that I didn't get lost anymore. But a few times it was fun but when you can't get unlost for hours that is when it gets bad lol.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
But once I win the other people are more interested in talking trash on help chat instead of another fight.
One may suppose they are doing what they feel good at.
But it gets me curious what are they doing?
I understand the curiosity, but there is such a thing as being a busybody. Some of what other people are doing is none of your business, or mine.
I swear I spend half my fucking time just waiting on another PVE spawn and the other half waiting for players to fight because the game population is DEAD AFFFFF.
No matter how busy it gets, no-one precisely owes you a fight when they, too, may feel there's nothing to fight over. Especially in your case, if you've beat most of them already. It is unfortunate.
Most people I imagine are just trying out new builds to see what they want to do on launch or exploring.
A reasonable assumption.
no one wants to fight us most the time.
Maybe that's the price of victory.

So, — , and @PoisonArrows , good luck & may the best Mortal win.

• Love
Reactions: PoisonArrows

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
One may suppose they are doing what they feel good at.

I understand the curiosity, but there is such a thing as being a busybody. Some of what other people are doing is none of your business, or mine.
No matter how busy it gets, no-one precisely owes you a fight when they, too, may feel there's nothing to fight over. Especially in your case, if you've beat most of them already. It is unfortunate.
A reasonable assumption.

Maybe that's the price of victory.

So, — , and @PoisonArrows , good luck & may the best Mortal win.
You are probably the only person on this entire forum that takes the time to reply to every single message, I respect that about you. Also you are vastly more intelligent then the rest of the Swine here, each of your responses is very thought out. Anyways Sadly I am not the best yet, this one guy named Jin i want another Crack at him he was amazing he beat me quite a bit. Legends also tell of 2 other players A guy named Wicked and one named KnightRider I haven't been able to fight either of them yet. I have a list of people I want to fight but idk where they are. I battled this guy named Jourdain at one point he was top 3 on the tournament rankings. After 10 Duels I only beat him once, he was a pretty nice guy too. That was like 2 months ago, I am pretty confident I would beat him easier now though.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You are probably the only person on this entire forum that takes the time to reply to every single message, I respect that about you. Also you are vastly more intelligent then the rest of the Swine here, each of your responses is very thought out. Anyways Sadly I am not the best yet, this one guy named Jin i want another Crack at him he was amazing he beat me quite a bit. Legends also tell of 2 other players A guy named Wicked and one named KnightRider I haven't been able to fight either of them yet. I have a list of people I want to fight but idk where they are. I battled this guy named Jourdain at one point he was top 3 on the tournament rankings. After 10 Duels I only beat him once, he was a pretty nice guy too. That was like 2 months ago, I am pretty confident I would beat him easier now though.
Most of the really good players are banned from those tourney or just dont feel like going.

TarkovTears

Oct 28, 2021
This is a genuine question, I'm getting pretty bored I spend most of my time doing Pvp but I have to literally scavenge the map looking for a fight. Sometimes I will find a fight by getting ganked by mining somewhere as a bait. But once I win the other people are more interested in talking trash on help chat instead of another fight. Makes no damn sense. If I go around the map asking people for fights most times they don't even want to duel. I honestly don't know what else could be better then fighting in Beta, since all our shit is wiping anyways. But it gets me curious what are they doing? I already got all armor in the game, and all magic in the game. The only thing I do is get more resources for more fights. But what are these other people doing. I swear I spend half my fucking time just waiting on another PVE spawn and the other half waiting for players to fight because the game population is DEAD AFFFFF.

Game is in Beta, its not dead, it hasn't even been released to the public.

People are waiting for the next patch to test, they aren't playing like it is live "since all our shit is wiping anyways."

That, and no one really gives a shit about duels