WEST MYRLAND BANK

Feb 26, 2022
WEST MYRLAND BANK OPEN DOORS TO INVESTORS!
iN WAY TO BE MOST BIG BANK IN MYLRAND HISTORY I AM FOCUS IN CREATE A INVEST BAG 1 MILLIÓN GOLD COINS!
ALL WELCOME FOR BUY MY SHARES AND INVEST IN MY BANK!

NOT LOST OPORTUNITY!
1 MILLION SHARES FOR SELL NOW! 1 G EACH!

giovanni

Aug 28, 2022
Many people accuse you @Ibarruri for scamming people with your previous currency called Rubens. Not only that but your allies KoTo went on the Official Discord General channel and admit that you did a scam with those Rubens during beta.
Now you do this "shares" 1g each, and you claim you have 1 million of them.

Could you first return the pdf that holds the Ruben investors in order to prove you are not a scammer?

• Wow
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Many people accuse you @Ibarruri for scamming people with your previous currency called Rubens. Not only that but your allies KoTo went on the Official Discord General channel and admit that you did a scam with those Rubens during beta.
Now you do this "shares" 1g each, and you claim you have 1 million of them.

Could you first return the pdf that holds the Ruben investors in order to prove you are not a scammer?

First of all, nobody in KOTO has said such nonsense.
Second, the information about the owners of RUBENS is personal and private and I cannot reveal confidential information about my users and clients. Third, my RUBENS project is far from over. The conditions have not been created so that I can issue my currency (yet) except in some experiments that I have done, but when the circumstances allow it, I will launch it.
On the other hand, the economic ruin of Myrland, the disaster that has generated starvault and the bankruptcy of our financial system, with an official currency (gold) devalued and corrupted, does not make my job easy. Regarding the accusations of fraud, they do not worry me in the least. I've been operating in this community for 11 years, and now I have nothing to prove, thank God. Some of my ideas were great and succeeded, others failed.
The RUBENS are in a gray area, where I still don't know in which direction to take a project that was weighed down by the disaster that is Mortal Online 2. Regarding my financial product (RUBENS) the contract clearly established that there would be no time limits, nor any return. It is simply a financial product (like any other) that could give great benefits in the future. (Or not) I myself do not know. It all depends on how Myrland's ruinous economy evolves.
Regarding my new idea of selling shares in my bank, it has more to do with the total devaluation of gold and the impossibility of growing the bank on my own. Basically I am attracting shareholders to create a giant capital to use to place loans and debt bonds. I also like to come up with new ideas and projects to keep myself active and motivated.
I don't have much more to say about it. It's been a long time since I stopped caring about haters, critics and such. Fortunately when you have a track record like mine, you are above that. You are welcome to invest.