Well, I must say, I am looking forward to this!

May 30, 2020
Hi, I was mainly known as Vynn, armorsmith, logistician for new players, and my mining guide was used pretty heavily. I had a small guild for awhile, Adamo Aetas (AA). I am way too broke to jump in now, but once crafting is added (beta maybe?) I’ll jump in then. I am looking forward to seeing what has changed, what’s the same.
To say I have many fond memories is an understatement. Beta in 1 was some of the most fun in ANY mo I played, and I’ve played a LOT. Once crafting comes, I’ll try and start mass producing gear to hand out like Beta 1. Do my part to enhance everyone’s fun.
After release, I’ll probably spend most of my time trying to get affordable gear to new players. Who knows though, maybe I’ll try something different. My kids are just about old enough to start mining and chopping wood for me. Maybe. I’d have to watch my son though, if he played MO2 like roblox, he’ll attack anyone that comes near him and a red wood gatherer isn’t as handy!
I hope everyone is well, I hope to see many old faces. It is looking pretty great!
-Vynn

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Hi, I was mainly known as Vynn, armorsmith, logistician for new players, and my mining guide was used pretty heavily. I had a small guild for awhile, Adamo Aetas (AA). I am way too broke to jump in now, but once crafting is added (beta maybe?) I’ll jump in then. I am looking forward to seeing what has changed, what’s the same.
To say I have many fond memories is an understatement. Beta in 1 was some of the most fun in ANY mo I played, and I’ve played a LOT. Once crafting comes, I’ll try and start mass producing gear to hand out like Beta 1. Do my part to enhance everyone’s fun.
After release, I’ll probably spend most of my time trying to get affordable gear to new players. Who knows though, maybe I’ll try something different. My kids are just about old enough to start mining and chopping wood for me. Maybe. I’d have to watch my son though, if he played MO2 like roblox, he’ll attack anyone that comes near him and a red wood gatherer isn’t as handy!
I hope everyone is well, I hope to see many old faces. It is looking pretty great!
-Vynn
Welcome and good to see you again. You know Ive been thinking of recruiting my kids aswell as gatherers :ROFLMAO: hmm maybe in exchange for weekly monetary pay :LOL: (y)

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Yes beta times from Closed Beta stage A was my best years and most memorable in my time as a gamer for sure.

Hopefully MO once we get the persistent state with wipes I hope it takes the MO time and cranks it up, then that we all can manage and get the game to new heights once MO2 goes live.
It is looking good so far, so hopefully everything falls into a good spot once the game starts building and getting the cores finished.

Rulant

May 30, 2020
Never got to play MO beta or pre-dawn sadly, hear it was some of the best times. Looking forward to MO2 alpha and beta, just as soon as the price drops by at least half and magic is added I'll be in t-lashing everyone.

stefco

May 29, 2020
-Vynn
I bought armor from you once ❤️You left soon after this.

Meridian

Jun 11, 2020
-Vynn

Good to see you here! Is your wife going to play? Our kid just turned 11 months, so not quite ready for chopping...maybe for smashing keys though.

Meridian

Jun 11, 2020
Yes beta times from Closed Beta stage A was my best years and most memorable in my time as a gamer for sure.

Hopefully MO once we get the persistent state with wipes I hope it takes the MO time and cranks it up, then that we all can manage and get the game to new heights once MO2 goes live.
It is looking good so far, so hopefully everything falls into a good spot once the game starts building and getting the cores finished.
I agree! Hoping we have a solid mix of players. I was bummed when MO turned into an arena. Tons of wolves and no sheep.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
I agree! Hoping we have a solid mix of players. I was bummed when MO turned into an arena. Tons of wolves and no sheep.
True, hoping for a balanced world of players this time around aswell. Hopefully people stay aswell so we dont get the same dips as MO always where.

Reactions: Najwalaylah