Weapons MO1 forgot / didnt add.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Weapons always seem to be fun to learn and play with. From poking people with spear, to bopping them with mauls. Is there any weapon you guy may want to see in MO2 that weren't in MO1?

I would like to see: Flails, Staffs, Kunai knife / throwing dagger, Slingshot, Spellbook (mages offhand weapon), and use of 2 one handed weapons ( better improvements than before ).

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
I want throwing rocks, nunchucks, brass knuckles (not fist weapons you casul), blackjacks, sapper gloves, bonewheel shields, flintlocks, threaded canes, saw cleaver, whirlgig saws and rifle spears.

Reactions: Phen

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
More than the introduction of new weapons, I want more weapons to be applicable and usable at any given time in the meta. I want there to be a reasonable purpose for as many weapons as possible, and for players to be have incentive to experiment with more than just a couple of weapons (aside from boredom).

I for one, also really like switching between weapons mid-fight to gain a tactical advantage.

Making the super heavy halberds and mauls that didn't get much use aside from super hipster builds (One of which, I ran!) a more reasonable choice to spice up the flow of combat would also be interesting.

I suppose I could go for some throwing axes and maybe a proper trident or a curved greatsword of some kind if we're talking additions though.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
More than the introduction of new weapons, I want more weapons to be applicable and usable at any given time in the meta. I want there to be a reasonable purpose for as many weapons as possible, and for players to be have incentive to experiment with more than just a couple of weapons (aside from boredom).

I for one, also really like switching between weapons mid-fight to gain a tactical advantage.

Making the super heavy halberds and mauls that didn't get much use aside from super hipster builds (One of which, I ran!) a more reasonable choice to spice up the flow of combat would also be interesting.

I suppose I could go for some throwing axes and maybe a proper trident or a curved greatsword of some kind if we're talking additions though.

I agree that more weapons should be viable.

But I'm not sure if I got your example correctly. What do you mean with "super heavy halberds"? Halberds with heavy materials in the handle, to make it even heavier than a normal one?

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth

But I'm not sure if I got your example correctly. What do you mean with "super heavy halberds"? Halberds with heavy materials in the handle, to make it even heavier than a normal one?

Looks like Kavu means. ( Same as I did.) You main a spear for quicker attacks and you have a polesword in the inventory for large bopping damn.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth

More usability!! I couldnt agree more. I would love to see all sides of a halberd being used.

Also fixing the 2 weapons in different hands. Maybe one can block while the other swings? It would in turn make you focus on your stamina a lot more sense you can exhaust more from attacking, blocking and block / attacks.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
I want throwing rocks, nunchucks, brass knuckles (not fist weapons you casul), blackjacks, sapper gloves, bonewheel shields, flintlocks, threaded canes, saw cleaver, whirlgig saws and rifle spears.

Hahaha no guns!!! Just no!! I get it, we will have boats and be pirates... just no... lol

Though sapper gloves, and threaded canes. Oh yeah, let's go slap boxing and sing joy good toons before battles!! ❤

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA

I can't find my videos of it, but at one point I had a halberd that you could swing like once or twice before being full stammed, but it would do enough damage to make people one shot on contact. It was good for getting a push going with randoms, as people only ever pushed in that game when they smelled blood. It was an odd build but it had its purposes.

Vorch21

Jun 3, 2020
-Quarterstaff for more "elegant" combat style
-Unusuall weapon with magic nature like summoned temp. weapon from Morrowind(and armor mb), or "astral blade" for Knight Enchanter from DAI or kinetic knight from Pathfinder: KIngmaker

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
-Quarterstaff for more "elegant" combat style
-Unusuall weapon with magic nature like summoned temp. weapon from Morrowind(and armor mb), or "astral blade" for Knight Enchanter from DAI or kinetic knight from Pathfinder: KIngmaker
Quarter staffs already exist....

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
Piercing Hammer would be nice if they work properly. That u slash but do Piercing atk. They was using these kind of hammer to penetrate plate helmet. It can be use as a 2handed or 1handed. It could do blunt damage when you attack right and Piercing when attacking left and middle.
1593452313579.png

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Piercing Hammer would be nice if they work properly. That u slash but do Piercing atk. They was using these kind of hammer to penetrate plate helmet. It can be use as a 2handed or 1handed. It could do blunt damage when you attack right and Piercing when attacking left and middle.
View attachment 80
Agree, same with the other weapons that have the capability of such!

Possibly keeping it to the crafter if it's one or two handed, but I couldnt agree more.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
1593803051560.png
I think people with 0 weapon crafting should be able to make effective weapons such as in the image above, which are commonly found in American prisons.