We should be able to list more than 20 per town.

Tricit

Dec 19, 2023
Some towns are dry. Incredibly dry. I don't think what Starvault is doing right now, any time soon, is going to dramatically boom the server population; sorry to burst that bubble.

But until that actually is noticed, you can reverse this in the next patch. Please allow crafters to put on the market more than 20 items. This would allow us to give basic materials for new players to buy cheaply. Right now, there's certain cities that are seen as second tier population to the Big-Two (meduli and fabernum), that absolutely are at zero of particular low-tier noob-level items for new players to purchase from. Maybe there's some hammers, but no blades or swords. These players are buying absolutely outrageously overpriced vendor weapons to compensate. And then when they get ganked, since guild reds have absolutely absolved themselves of true consequences, over and over, the broker is entirely empty.

It would be nice that, when the reds get bored, there's still enough of things I and others craft on the broker to actually allow these guys to continue to raise clade without going broke from outrageously priced vendor trash items. Especially so when the books are being read still, and they can, at most, craft one thing. And since tasks were introduced, all the players are being pushed, via help chat, to join myrland at 2 clade.

Or do they pay for the game, and sit in town 80% of the time not playing the game for the first month just reading books, because all that's left on the broker is trash and steel, or they can buy overpriced vendor trash items?

Thank you.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
I have a good amount of swords on the Fab. broker, hopen it helps players get a good weapon for 1g.